Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Be A Giver - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be A Giver (240 Views)

God Make Me Tolu Ilori A Giver / I want to be a giver. / Be A Giver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Giver by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 15, 2019
Be a Giver

Proverbs 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

Beloved, always give to those who are in need. Giving is an aspect of Love that Jesus displayed. GOD also displayed this by giving His only begotten Son to die for the sins of this world. Jn 3:16

To express the love of Christ, you must be a giver. Give without grudge in your heart, give from the whole of your whole heart. As a child of GOD, you must live according to the likeness of your father, be sacrificial when you give.

Beloved, follow and live by Christ's example of love. He sacrificed/lay down His life that humanity may be saved.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

How much can you lay down just to help those in need?

Beloved, even when it is inconvenient, always give. Be a sacrificial giver: no matter how much pain it will cost you, always give to those who are in need.

Those things which belongs to you were given you by GOD freely, so also give freely.

Matthew 10:8b freely ye have received, freely give.

Whatsoever you give shall be multiplied back to you(not added). Our Lord Jesus gave His life for us and GOD made His name above every other name. The more you give, the more it is multiplied back to you. Giving is like sowing a seed. You reap what you have sown.

Beloved, always give cheerfully without grudge: from the whole of your heart, give sacrificially even if it is inconvenient for you, give bountifully.
Remember whatsoever you do to your fellow man is unto the Lord.

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Be a giver!!!

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

1 Like

Re: Be A Giver by Philogreen(m): 5:32am On Mar 15, 2019
CHRISTFORALL:
Be a Giver

Proverbs 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

Beloved, always give to those who are in need. Giving is an aspect of Love that Jesus displayed. GOD also displayed this by giving His only begotten Son to die for the sins of this world. Jn 3:16

To express the love of Christ, you must be a giver. Give without grudge in your heart, give from the whole of your whole heart. As a child of GOD, you must live according to the likeness of your father, be sacrificial when you give.

Beloved, follow and live by Christ's example of love. He sacrificed/lay down His life that humanity may be saved.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

How much can you lay down just to help those in need?

Beloved, even when it is inconvenient, always give. Be a sacrificial giver: no matter how much pain it will cost you, always give to those who are in need.

Those things which belongs to you were given you by GOD freely, so also give freely.

Matthew 10:8b freely ye have received, freely give.

Whatsoever you give shall be multiplied back to you(not added). Our Lord Jesus gave His life for us and GOD made His name above every other name. The more you give, the more it is multiplied back to you. Giving is like sowing a seed. You reap what you have sown.

Beloved, always give cheerfully without grudge: from the whole of your heart, give sacrificially even if it is inconvenient for you, give bountifully.
Remember whatsoever you do to your fellow man is unto the Lord.

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Be a giver!!!

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Isaiah 1v19. Jeremiah 7v17,18.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Sit Among Them!!! / Examine Yourself Daily / What You Need Is A Moment Of Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.