Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim (22698 Views)

Nigerian Customs Intercepts Vehicle Loaded With ₦71m Cash In Katsina State / SCAM ALERT Fraudsters Disguising As Investment Platforms, Read Don’t Fall Victim / Don’t Fall A Victim, This Are The New Method Ritualist Use For Kill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by Ibro4sure: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Am also a victim under this forum by a name adesogan adetunji--100% bet match platform

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
sunnedee2:

Same here bro.
Anytime I see that ish I click report ASAP
Exactly! Rule 18
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by Oricha79(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
They full olx and jiji
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by ewizard1: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
No be who get money go buy motor?
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by potterlite: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Autojosh, permit me to add one of the scammers' number. Whatsapp - 07019813761.
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
majamajic:
so people can fall for this ?

People who dont know and are to proud to ask questions.

I almost did if not for my curiously inquisitive nature. They would have scammed me neat.
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by Orpe7(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
These scamners should just be tricked and arrested abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by sunnedee2: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
MasterRahl:
Exactly! Rule 18
I use rule 9 bro

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
The real scammers are at the Postal Agents

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by armadeo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
delugajackson:
Good job. But who will expose the notorious Bet scammer that has been spamming our Nairaland pages with different accounts for ages now?

I live for the day our Nairaland will be free of annoying adverts, irrelevant web-links and the bastard fixed-game scammer that keeps on telling you to "see below it."

That bet guy needs to be banned for life via IP. In short people around him shouldnt be able to log on to nairaland.

Very annoying guy.

Seun needs to do something. You'll be reading an interesting thread with comments and the next thing is fixed bet with rubbish.

J blame the degenerate gamblers who are desperate for a win cos if it wasnt paying him he wouldn't be doing it so persistently and none of them has cried foul they just take thier L and move on.

There's also one mtn number guy on here. Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by BOLDIM(f): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
It is no news that several scammers who pose to be Nigerian Customs’ agent are all over every where. They fraudulently advertise very cheap cars on whatever platform they use and lure people into believing it’s the real deal. The unfortunate ones end up being duped; they won’t see any car after they make payment.

We at Autojosh would not want you to be the next victim of these dubious acts. We took time to get some of the scammers exposed by the Nigerian Customs Service. They did well to state the platform these scammers use, their name and then their contacts.

Please, you have to be very careful of who you deal with especially when it comes to buying of cars. Always remember that all that glitters isn’t gold.

Have you been in contact with any of the following on Facebook or any other social media platform?

Have you been offered choice cars at ridiculous prices?

Have you been deceived to believe you were dealing with Customs, the Comptroller-General of Customs or any of his Officers regarding auction sales of cars?

If you have been in touch with any of these Facebook accounts, you are a potential victim of Facebook/Internet Scammers.

Platform: Facebook
Name: Nigeria Customs Auction SALES Customs warehouse Badagry

Name: Nigerian Customs Auction Gwangi Habib Street (Maiduguri, Borno State)

Name: Nigeria Customs Auction, Auction House, Seme Boarder

Name: Nigeria Custom Service on Auction Cars

Name: Customs Community page about Cars (NCS Babanawa barracks Seme Officer “MS Bawa”)

Platform: Weblink
Name: www.nigeriacustomsgov.webbs.com (Babanawa barracks Seme Border)

Name: Auction Customs, The Nigeria Customs Service Auction Outlet

Name: Nigerian Customs linked to -6331 likes

Platform: Weblink
Name: www.portharcourtcustomsauction.webs.com

Platform: Website
Name: www.classified.dailypost.com.ng (Nigeria Customs Authorized 2013 cars)

Platform: Website
Name: www.nigeriacarmart.com (Nig Customs Authorized 2013 cars & Trucks Auction sales)
+601114285827
+601114285774

Please be smart out there.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/nigerian-customs-scammers-exposed/
6 Likes 3 Shares

This is how I was deceived and duped with 50k out of 120k that the so called custom officer in charge of UK clothes would have collected. He gave me his full assurance he was from the custom and a member of winner chapel, he placed courses on himself just to get money out of me. This life sha
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by computerglobal(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Verify Your Custom Document With Computerglobal

Let us Verify The Authenticity of Your Custom Documents Before You Purchase Any Vehicle

We are available 24hours

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by Hoodbilonia: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
U want to buy 2013 camry for 2m
Thats cheap
Auto fake ass auction Scammer been making custom waves ova this cheap shiiit
I knew a fake ass niggi who made it to souti
Back then in 2014 his phone kept on ringing
Diff clients frlm south north east.west all paid him
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by dannielight(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
We need their faces simply.

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by ABOVEDELAW: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2019
Bintabisiriyu:
Stop posting false information, babanawa barracks Seme own is real and true. I bought brand new powerbike am driving from der, very cheap.
It is not scam.
ONE OF THE SCAMMERS SPOTTED!
Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by alezzy13: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
MasterRahl:
I have taken it upon myself to hit the report button on all his adverts. It is a hard job but he will be flushed out eventually. It's like people here patronize him that's why he keeps doing it

The problem was with the proliferation of disposal emails. But appears to have been blocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2019
alezzy13:

The problem was with the proliferation of disposal emails. But appears to have been blocked
Hmmmmmmm. I really don't understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US / Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / Nigerian Cultist Murdered In South Africa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.