Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members (566 Views)

Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers / Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members / Yvonne Jegede Slams Miscarriage Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Yomzzyblog: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede has taken to her social media space to slam men who reports their wives to family members at any slight misunderstanding.

She said they should start wearing pampers because they are still babies.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/actress-yvonne-jegede-slams-men-who-report-their-wives-to-family-members.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Yomzzyblog: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by girlforme30: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2019
me i feel its their choice tho
Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by donstan18: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2019
But that wasn't the cause of your failed marriage?

If you don't provide the real father of that thing you are carrying in your womb, na thunder go fire you for deceiving that innocent man.

Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Jayslicky: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2019
Yes they have to run to their family when a woman like u brings another man's child to his home, just concentrate on your olosho career and stop disturbing people with your stupid tales and advises.

1 Like

Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2019
angry useless failed actress always looking for attention upandan shocked aturu

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by delugajackson: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2019
And we have to applaud women like you whose major achievement is sleeping with a batallion of men and finally bringing the evidence home? Have you thought about the emotional and mental damage you must have caused that man?

You have assaulted that fine family's dignity, you have assasinated their pride and you have hurt their feelings. My heart-felt condolence goes out to that innocent man that chose to put up with an unrepentant-whóre like you.

3 Likes

Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Praizeupdates: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2019
I see
Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by iamsea(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2019
The question should be, what grave offence did you commit that made him go report you? No smoke without a fire.. Most of these celebs with their high level of insurbordination.. Maybe, she was highly disrespectful, always wrong but still want to be claiming right and the guy feels rather than raising his hand on u he should tell ur parents so as to call you to order..
Re: Actress, Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2019
People wey dey comment for this NL get baaaad mouth abi na finger.. cheesy

I think issues should be handle btw couples, no need for long thing.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Tania Omotayo Welcomes Baby In Vienna / Regina Daniels’ex-boyfriend,somadina Finally Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Delta State,ozoro Killings: Lucky Ojoga A.k.a Ajago Shot Dead ! (graphics Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.