Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud (29097 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Ibrahim9090: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Bb
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by kushercain: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
Getting married in November but sometimes feel like there’s something wrong, My fiancée has a communication problem I am on Abuja, she’s in Ijebu Ode.
She does some very wrong things but once I try to correct her, she plays the victim and makes it look like I don’t see anything good in what she does. My fiancée can travel from home back to work and get there by 2pm and not call till 9pm. She doesn’t see anything wrong in it. You can pour your heart out with a 20page love message and she will reply u 5 hrs later and the reply will be like a bucket of cold water to the very hot fire you were burning. We can be having a conversation and once it doesn’t favor her, she goes mute.
Her solution to solving problems is mute
Then she never updates me on anything except I ask. There are sometimes I feel like the least most important person and yet she feels I overreact when I say it out. Her view of how things should be is weird and sometimes annoying, she doesn’t listen. It just worries me that some of these things might be a problem later cos I have chosen to ignore some of them since I am beginning to seem like a nagger. I sometimes feel it’s because there’s a show off too much affection and it’s being taken for granted. I know this sounds very cliché and very stupid but I love the girl very much.
What do you suggest I do now?

Investigate her first, if that's how she really is and she's not cheating then clear her your mind that She has to play her part to make the relationship work.
If no improvements then withdraw gradually and watch her reaction, if she opens up more and shows more care, good. Let her know the importance of communication. She probably has daddy issues or some emotional void, find out more about her past
But..

If she still be like stone then run away sharperly!
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by valembay(f): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2019
Friday deal of the day
Grab your Valem Pro pad S+
Tablet pc
3gb ram,32gb rom,
10.1inches
6000mah,wifi ,bluetooth
Dua Sim Slot

https://valemstore.com/product/valem-pro-pad-10-1-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-android-7-0-tablet-leather-case-black

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by kyella(f): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
Getting married in November but sometimes feel like there’s something wrong, My fiancée has a communication problem I am on Abuja, she’s in Ijebu Ode.
She does some very wrong things but once I try to correct her, she plays the victim and makes it look like I don’t see anything good in what she does. My fiancée can travel from home back to work and get there by 2pm and not call till 9pm. She doesn’t see anything wrong in it. You can pour your heart out with a 20page love message and she will reply u 5 hrs later and the reply will be like a bucket of cold water to the very hot fire you were burning. We can be having a conversation and once it doesn’t favor her, she goes mute.
Then she never updates me on anything except I ask. There are sometimes I feel like the least most important person and yet she feels I overreact when I say it out. Her view of how things should be is weird and sometimes annoying, she doesn’t listen. It just worries me that some of these things might be a problem later cos I have chosen to ignore some of them since I am beginning to seem like a nagger. I sometimes feel it’s because there’s a show off too much affection and it’s being taken for granted. I know this sounds very cliché and very stupid but I love the girl very much.
please reduce the attention you give her...REDUCE it..reducing the attention will help u see things clearer,make u stronger,help her to see dat nobody is indispensable....#bonus...u might be able to leave d onesided relationship and have peace of mind...you are not nagging it is what it is..love urself first ..nobody can do a better job

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by blackboy2star(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Oga, babes yaapa for this world move to the next one.

Olamsoh:

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by MunorAnne(f): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
No, it won't be a problem later. It's a problem already.

5 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by sinola(m): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Nairatrend:
Celebrity singer Emma Nyra seems to be standing by her ex-label mate, Iyanya, in his feud with Ubi Franklin.

Emma Nyra who was in a relationship with Ubi before he go married to Lilian Esoro, is telling Ubi in the shade to go find peace and happiness because money is the root of all evil.

She wrote :-

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/nodrama-emma-nyra-shades-her-ex-boyfriend-ubi-franklin-over-iyanya-feud/

I spot hate speech
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Olibboy: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
Yhu guys ain't compatible. yhu can express what yhu like and dislike to know if she can change for good. yhu are d head of house
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by press005: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:

Sorry to say Bro, you sound like an introvert. I might be wrong though.

From all you narrated here, you really don't need much advice.

Invite her over for a dinner, sit her down and talk sense into her, make her understand this is not what you want, besides this isn't how a relationship should look like.

If the symptom persists, then you need to move on. Reasons being you can't cope with such in a relationship not to talk of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Yupng: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
I tell you the truth, she is not in love with you. They say "the one that love the least, controls the relationship."

And she knows you love her, so she is just enjoying the ride. The moment someone else comes along that she catches feelings for, she will dump ur ass.

Use ur head.

Olamsoh:

5 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Greatfullheart: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
IF UNA LIKE MAKE UNA KILL UNA SELF

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:

I really pity u because Ure Inlove with a manipulator extraordinarie. I can promise U she knows exactly what she’s doing and has taken u for an inexperienced guy she can play games with and have her way. Any gal who can’t apologize for her wrong actions(or even if right bt causes u sm
Pain) either doesn’t care about u, genuinely love u or has sm other motives Ure not aware of. The long distance has made it even worse cos she cud probably be cheating on u and I’m not sure u really know her. In fact To be having these issues and complaining u obviously don’t know her. Period!

I have to ask however has she always been this way? How long have u dated and why haven’t u addressed it since till now?

Don’t ever go into marriage managing obviously bad behaviors, red flags and major character flaws because it will get worse when u get married in fact the monster will come out fully and u wud be left regretting ur whole life. She’s only showing u abit of her antics. The worst person to marry is sm1 who cannot take advice, accept correction when wrong or learn to be better.

U better address the issues and if she’s not yielding. Dump and move on steadily. She not the only gal in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by jeff1607(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:

it's all fiction

check your gender and be certain before you get a response

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Nairatrenders: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
cool
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by pweeryambre: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
she's wicked oh... its not a good relationship at all. you must tarry a little before you hit the alter. personally I hate being taken for granted and someone I plan to spend forever is doing this to me. put your foot down and demand she changes or you leave her for good, is as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by dview001(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:

pls leave that girl she's not into you, start by reducing your calling rate , texting ,for like two weeks , start crushing on an imaginary fiancee that has all the good qualities you admire.

if u do this perfectly for two weeks , 89% of the feelings u have for her will die , then break up with her the 3rd week.

N:B:- 1. Never pick her calls , call her at your own desired time ,which u wish to speak to her , and don't bring up the reason u didn't pick , if she brings it up wave it aside uninterestingly

2. always remind yourself that you can't be with a woman u can't dominate, who doesn't worship u or whom u love more than she loves u...cos the truth is " he who loveless rules the bond"

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by sheDD(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
take this romance section, or better still to Sexcapes and Ashewo trend
I trust those niggas dere, dey no dey fall hand,dey go format ur brain with words

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Dayoto: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:

Just let her go! Forget about the wedding for now. I mean, if you want better future for you and your future kids, let her go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by obontami: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
This ubi guy is ugly though. Emma still a hot bih, nigga I'll smash.
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by BigIyanga: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Out of thr broke guys in the world, she decided to marry a rich and famous guy... yet money is the root of all evils??
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Gentleziggy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Longcucumber:
All this ones Na complete mad people.nairaland don tire me.
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Remijuice: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:

Whenever I want to drop my own advice in a relationship matter like this and I see "I still love her so much"... It makes me weak.
I can't reason with someone who is already emotional. It makes me feel as if I'm trying to mislead you... Phew!

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by MichaelBlake40: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
She clearly isn't over him yet. Seems she has been keeping vigil over his matter and behold an opportunity to let out a lil bitterness.
Chai take it easy on the gal na
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
NobleAngell:
She clearly isn't over him yet. Seems she has been keeping vigil over his matter and behold an opportunity to let out a lil bitterness.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by kenny1313(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
We are In same shoe bro. Making you feel like she doing you a favour.
Bro it a forever thing if you cant fine peace now you wont fine later.
Because it must become worst.
Gals dont value too much love and affections.
Bro make your decision because last last its your foever cross to carry.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by afroxyz: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
NobleAngell:

but where did she even mention Ubi? bloggers eh

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by dannielight(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shades. None seen.

Avail yourself the opportunity of being financially free.

��Learn mini importation business and get extra income from the comfort of your home.

��Import as a supplementary to your regular white collar job.

��Get skills on how to import cheap but quality goods from China.

��Get connected to manufacturers of your desired products

��Get contacts of procurement agents that you can trust.

Be a part of the April edition of our seminar specially packaged for corpers, unemployed graduates and house wives.

Be our guest and join us using this link

https:///Drv6S2n172QEJFkYzM10SE
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Omega30(m): 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
O boy, as a fellow man, heed these commandments:
1.Girls are not to be totally loved( head+ heart).They can't just handle it.Love with heart, keep your head in control
2.There is always a tendency for girls to misbehave once they know u love them.All of them( beautiful or ugly).
3.Man can't afford to fall in love, even if we want to, even if girls beg us.Why, when a man falls in love, he turns to a fool unknowingly and once girls makes u fall in folly( love), they manipulate u.
4.All girls are natural gamers(manipulators) looking for men to control.Therefore , guard your head with all diligence for out of it is the control of a man.
5.Learn game, whether u like it or not, relationship between girls n guys is like a game.The best gamer always have the upper hand which should be you.
6.Don't rush into marriage, marriage is good, but it should not be a competition. It's better to marry late but marry right than marry early and marry wrong.
7.Don't try to force love or force it to work, if she isn't ready to make it work, walk her out. Remember, once u are married, it is done, except u want divorce.
8.You can't make force her love you or respect you, if you can't train her to.Forget about sitting her down to talk to her.Girls are not foolish though they can be stupid. They know when they're misbehaving, but wanna test your strength. Correct her with actions not words. If she responds 5hrs, u too respond 10hrs later.
9.Stop caring too much, be non chalant, don't carry the marriage for head.If u are into the marriage more than her, she will continue to misbehave.
10.Finally, my brethren, in as much, we guys would like to love these special species called girls, however, the curse on Eve that makes female hood misbehave won't let them. Only those who are led by the spirit rise above the natural inclinations to misbehave, otherwise they MUST misbehave. That's why the Bible says that man shall rule over women. There fore learn to control woman!!

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by Newsloft: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
sad
Re: Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud by ceeceeuwa: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
She get your mumu button

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo / Wedding Of Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe Apama & Ogechi Ogbonna (Photos) / Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.