Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is MTNNIGERIA The Most Profitable Organization In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is MTNNIGERIA The Most Profitable Organization In Nigeria (381 Views)

Oxgital: Website And Digital Agency For Businesses And Organization In Nigeria / New Organization In Need Of Investors, Agent, Marketers And Clients / Africa’s Banking Market Second Most Profitable, Fastest Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is MTNNIGERIA The Most Profitable Organization In Nigeria by Chuksgeo: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Sometime last year I was arguing with a friend about the richest organizations in Nigeria apart from the oil industry, I was rooting for FIRS while this friend was rooting for MTNNIGERIA, today MTNNIGERIA is being quoted as posting about a trillion Naira in reaching as their annual target for business year 2018. This calls for concern as to why some of these companies are yet to go public. however do you think MTNNIGERIA is the most profitable organization in Nigeria apart from the oil sector.

https://businessday.ng/exclusives/article/mtns-n1trn-revenue-signals-resilience-of-nigerian-business-ahead-ipo/
Re: Is MTNNIGERIA The Most Profitable Organization In Nigeria by ireti123: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2019
Get their facts and figures in comparison with that of other organisations. That will do justice to your speculation.

(1) (Reply)

How Could You Be Of Help? / How Do I Go About Creating A Paypal Account And Withdraw Without Getting Blocked / Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.