Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Entreprenuership And Digital Skill Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entreprenuership And Digital Skill Training (1627 Views)

The Unique Business Model Where You Learn Digital Skill-sets. / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? / I Am Tired Of Olosho Work Please Help Me With A Skill Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entreprenuership And Digital Skill Training by Innobest: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2019
For those living in Port Harcourt, Rivers State and its environs, SKILLUP is hosting Entrepreneurship and Digital Skill Training to improve your financial life such that will start making money immediately to take care of your needs.

Details of the training and training outlines are contained in the attached flyers.

Re: Entreprenuership And Digital Skill Training by Innobest: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tune in to Love FM (Port Harcourt) morning flight by 5am tomorrow and Wakis corner on Wednesday by 1pm for live presentation by the promoters of Skillup.

Book your space now,

(1) (Reply)

Smes Special Opportunity. / Nim June 2007 Result Is Out/induction On January 31st / Upwork Review: Is Upwork A Legit Way To Find Jobs Online? [2022]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.