Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) (54807 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by KingSatan: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2019
pastoray:

What's funny here angry

TO YOUR QUESTION

HE RETURNED TO NIGERIA AND DIED! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WHAT WAS HE EXPECTING? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Anyway the truth of the matter is nigerians are very stupid. What nigerians like is to take their oil money and go and build another country like south africa or ghana. Just look at ghana it now the fastest developing country in africa and ghana has overtaken india in development. We nigerian people are the most stupidest people in the world. Stupidity is our nature. All are wealth is being used to build other countries and other african countries why will one know in extreme poverty. We nigerians will kill all industries two other african countries then five years later we send our children to those countries to do prostitution and crime
you are speaking for yourself bruv

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2019
when those Igbo that stay in west and North are scared to visit East. the young man left a more civilized country to visit a community he left for 15years without seeking before visiting

this death might be avoidable if he had seek and reason before that forever journey

may his soul RIP
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2019
The enemies, the village people don't like prosperity.You must be spiritual to survive them
vinceobe:
Enemies within, see what you have done. What will you gain now? A young man bringing prosperity to his locally suddenly cut short. Wao. African
blackman will never change.
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by nsesam(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2019
The devil is a bastard
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by openmine(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2019
Trust naija and nairaland!
They will say his "village people" have finally located his "address"!
That's why there is hardly an investigation as to the cause of death because the sympathizers will believe his death was juju-rized or remote controlled!

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Tupacc: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2019
According to reports, Kross Aniwetalu, was hanging out with friends in the village on Saturday, March 9th, when he stepped aside to answer a phone call. A bus from nowhere hit a tricycle popularly known as Keke Napep which fell on the deceased.

The moment I see this, I disbelieve the whole death story. The young man didn’t know that his fellow Flatinnoz are wicked killers. See the nonsense story they’re telling. Causing trouble all around, even in their neighborhood!

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2019
Allen02:
shut that your stupid mouth,no one wants to hear your stories of doom idiot

Don't worry when poverty hit your head you will know what I am talking about
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2019
why do we like posting gruesome pics of people who were victims id misfortune
NIGERIA people indeed have mental and psychological problems shithole

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2019
Awol1:
Africans and their superstitious relation of events.

What if this thing just happened?

What if there are no village people?

What if he was at the wrong place?

Shit happens.

RIP to him. It's painful that after 15 years of sweat, he won't be there to enjoy it.

Requiescat in pace!

....and what if it is the other way round?
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2019
You think you'll get the kind of freedom you get here over there? You only need to be spiritual if not, the village people can get you anywhere
obajoey:
I was at the passport office sometimes ago at Ikoyi where I met an elderly man, he told me son;when you have the opportunity to leave this country, please do not come back forever and ever.
The next guy sitting next to me whispered to me "Guy, that is a $10billion advice, do not lose it"

3 Likes

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Tupacc: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2019
[s]
sufferNsmiling:

Anyway the truth of the matter is nigerians are very stupid. What nigerians like is to take their oil money and go and build another country like south africa or ghana. Just look at ghana it now the fastest developing country in africa and ghana has overtaken india in development. We nigerian people are the most stupidest people in the world. Stupidity is our nature. All are wealth is being used to build other countries and other african countries why will one know in extreme poverty. We nigerians will kill all industries two other african countries then five years later we send our children to those countries to do prostitution and crime
[/s]

The people you’re moving with must have been telling you that your acting stupid. It’s true

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2019
safarigirl:

Why won't all our wealth bw used to build other countries? If you had leaders who made sound economic policies, would people be running out of this country? You think a sensibke businessman will sink his money in a sinkhole? What is the foreign exchange rate like in Nigeria? What policies has the GIP put in place to assist SMEs? Are there accessible loans for entrepreneurs?

When illiterates and ignorant people hold majority power to vote and elect useless leaders, the sensible people have no chouce but to run to countries with sensible leaders that can help their businesses. Besides, why are ypu complaining? Do you know how much foreign money is pumped into this country yearly? Are you the only Nigerian who isn't aware that foreign income is one of the highest incomes coming into Nigeria if not the highest? Do you know how much people abroad send through Western Union to their families?

Please, face your useless government and leave individuals to do with their money as they please.

The money which comes into nigeria is peanut compared to the money going out of the country. Nigerian oil has built ghana is building south africa and india including china all at the same time
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by varyo: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2019
Nawa for life!! go ranhe me Lexus keep didn't kill him?is make napep that sent him to his early grave.
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by obajoey(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2019
Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

SamOyovwi:
You think you'll get the kind of freedom you get here over there? You only need to be spiritual if not, the village people can get you anywhere
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by midnighter(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2019
zinizta:
Cape Verde is a central African country...

condolences...

its off the coast of Mauritania, Mali, guinea. North west africa

Where Mrs. Adams Oshiomhole II comes from
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by franklingud(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keep laughing at the stupidity of the Igbo people.
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2019
obajoey:
I was at the passport office sometimes ago at Ikoyi where I met an elderly man, he told me son;when you have the opportunity to leave this country, please do not come back forever and ever.
The next guy sitting next to me whispered to me "Guy, that is a $10billion advice, do not lose it"

interesting
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2019
May his Soul Rest In Peace.

Taking analysis of his name, I saw where his problem came from.
His name was his problem

Kross Aniwetalu

Kross(Cross): Cross is a symbol of death and not just death but a painful death.

Aniwetalu: This is Igbo language. Literal translation is, given from the ground. That means, from ground I came and there I shall return.
Combination of the two names signify prompt death.

May God console his family.
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2019
This guy died from a car accident and some people here with juju mentality are already blaming someone else! What sort of stupid mentality is this?
The education system in this country is dead!
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by usamali(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2019
What if they mistake him for been Rich

What if he wasn't what they claim he was

what if he was actually killed out of jealousy

Just what if.?? man injury to man is just so common this dayz
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Reeses: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2019
And when I ignore my people they will say no one is an island.I think I will keep living like that .screw all of them
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2019
Awol1:
Africans and their superstitious relation of events.

What if this thing just happened?

What if there are no village people?

What if he was at the wrong place?

Shit happens.

RIP to him. It's painful that after 15 years of sweat, he won't be there to enjoy it.

Requiescat in pace!

Is d event just a mere coincidence?
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Redman44(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2019
There is nowhere like home. You won't understand cool cool cool. There are many Nigerians who have also returned home and they are still alive after 5 to 10 years after they returned to Nigeria. Why are we not talking about these ones? This young man that just died, do you know how he came about his wealth? I am not saying he acquired his wealth illegally, but did you live with him in Cape Verde? Do you know his lifestyle in Cape Verde? Is it possible that his death is Karma related?

Why are we trying to discourage people from coming back to Nigeria if they want to do so? There are people that have not died since they returned to Nigeria and they number in their thousands. Just as people leave the country, others return to Nigeria to manage businesses or take up jobs. Why are we so focused on the Village People thing ?

2 Likes

Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Truefaith: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
By electrocution, by organ failure, by diseases, by food poisoning, by accidents, by animal attacks, by whatever, the curse of death matches on against all humanity.

It could be your own turn, even today.

"The wages of sin is death,but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ".

Do you have this gift of eternal life?

Do you know the Lord Jesus Christ?

Does the Lord Jesus Christ know you?

Has He claimed you as His son or daughter?

"...God commands all men everywhere to repent".

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-born-again/
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Egedeman: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2019
This one don chop person money, dem off am.
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
This post of yours shows "they" are already hot on your heels

MJBOLT:
watch as religious zombies display their foolishness here
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Evergreenguy:
This original certificate was used to wrap suya for me last night... God knows I've tried my best... If you know anybody bearing Abisoye Azeez Oluwaseun, please contact 09073342700

RIP.......

I got your message 100% very well. Many people don't understand the relationship between the person that village people wasted and original certificate being used to rap suya.

Africa is very bad. A lot of certificates that are laminated and kept in safe places are actually ordinary papers. Also, some human beings are also walking corpses. Whatever happened in that place, the accident, the keke marwa everything was caused because of him. Africa.
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2019
I am very very happy and extremely happy that people in nigeria allows suffering from all corners. Poverty capital of the world. Stress haven of the world. 11th country in the world hunger. 10th country in the world with the worst roads. Second shortest country in africa in life expectancy .the more nigerian suffer the happier I become
Re: Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) by zinizta: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2019
wink2015:

Cape Verde is in West Africa.

It is an Island nation surrounded by sea and the country is not far from Senegal.

It is a portuguese speaking country.

always thought it is central...i'll look it up

midnighter:

its off the coast of Mauritania, Mali, guinea. North west africa

Where Mrs. Adams Oshiomhole II comes from

i'll look it up... for some strange reasons i always thought Oshomhole's wife is Ethopian...hmmm..my bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Killed Around Ajah Area, Lagos (photos) / Someone Wrote His 2022 Resolution On The Rail Line (photo) / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.