Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Okorocha To INEC: Release My Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha To INEC: Release My Certificate Of Return (341 Views)

PDP To INEC: Release Authentic BVAS Results For Kaduna Governorship Election / INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Okorocha To Oshiomhole: 'Learn How To Talk' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha To INEC: Release My Certificate Of Return by Phonix1234: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2019
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State who claims to have won the Senate seat on the platform of APC, yesterday, called on INEC to release his certificate of return to enable him celebrate like other senators-elect.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/okorocha-to-inec-release-my-certificate-of-return-2.html/amp
Re: Okorocha To INEC: Release My Certificate Of Return by Phonix1234: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2019
grin
Re: Okorocha To INEC: Release My Certificate Of Return by mikejj(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2019
pls in the spirit of Zuma pls..make elder no cry all had him tears biko

(1) (Reply)

Uko Nkole Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (photos) / Imo Guber Polls: I’m Not A Mole – Uzodinma / Rochas Okorocha’s Swan Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.