Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,157 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK (30708 Views)

Maheeda Turns Born Again, Says "A Celebrity Will Lose Her Husband" / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Ekpoma25: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
For whatever reason you have come out publicly to let it out....May God bring you the much needed miracle at this time. #Suicidenotanoption
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
awon ifot.
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by sharena(m): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
build house for nigeria where u are known u said no now u dey cry
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING AND RETURN TO NIGERIA.

YOU ARE YET TO EXPERIENCE WORSE PAINS AND SUFFERING.

I SENT YOU TO THE UK TO INFLICT PAIN ON BEN AYADE BUT YOU FELL IN LOVE INSTEAD !!!!!

YOU HAVE HAD A CAR CRASH AS A WARNING BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED.

I WOULD RECALL YOU SOON, GET READY.

Someone should locate this guy and chain him o. Na so e dey start undecided
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by adecz: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
No Abegg for oyIbo land....
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Bertino(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jiang:
Please Nigerians, I want to ask, Do we pay mortgage in Nigeria, cause I never heard anybody close to me talking about paying that shyt woh

Do people pay vehicle tax & water bills in this country, cause am getting mine for free woh

For pumping Machine when I use my hard earned money buy, fuel my generator on, cos light Nur dey. Nigh u say make I pay tax? How to who?
Wey u, apply wisdom with caution.

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Egor Efiok, a Nigerian film maker who took to Facebook to disclose the challenges she's been facing lately disclosed that might lose her house in the UK. 

Though Egor Efiok did not disclose why she might lose her house in the UK, however she disclosed that it got her depressed as it is part of everything she worked hard for in 1994. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/15/nigerian-film-maker-egor-efiok-to-lose-her-house-in-uk/

She should ask God if she is Born again and she shall receive and if she isn't she should be born again and still ask. He'll answer her.
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by slysteel: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
You only loose your house if you failed to pay mortgage,you 've been slaying since and didn't do anything about it until it's too late.
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Nighthing001: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:

I have AdSense for sale
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nighthing001:

I have AdSense for sale

Okay answer these questions so I can buy it if it meets my requirements
1 how old is your Adsense account

2 how many dollars is in the adsence currently

3 have you received your verification pin from Google

4 have you received any payment from Google with the adsence

5 what is the name of the website that approved the adsence as I will only buy the adsence with it together.

I'm waiting
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nighthing001:

I have AdSense for sale

undecided
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Juliusdking(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
KingSatan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING AND RETURN TO NIGERIA.

YOU ARE YET TO EXPERIENCE WORSE PAINS AND SUFFERING.

I SENT YOU TO THE UK TO INFLICT PAIN ON BEN AYADE BUT YOU FELL IN LOVE INSTEAD !!!!!

YOU HAVE HAD A CAR CRASH AS A WARNING BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED.

I WOULD RECALL YOU SOON, GET READY.
bros i u sure u are ok
Re: Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK by Ugosample(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Madam, why bring it to social media or are all your friends only on social media?

People should understand that most folks rejoice secretly when bad things happen to you and feel envious when you're winning.

Keep your _shit to yourself, whether good or bad.

true that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Pictures From Regina Askia-williams’ Daughter, Tessa’s 13th Birthday Party / Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) / Sophie Alakija Looking Admirable In Native Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.