Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Night Before The Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Night Before The Night (220 Views)

Read Every Night Before Evenings Prayers / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Night Before The Night by toyinaremu(f): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2019
Ade and I have been friends for close to 3 years. He has been pestering me about dating him but I don't think I love him that much for a relationship. Sometimes I try to talk myself to giving him a chance but I'm scared especially as we do not share the same Christian belief.

"Iyabo, you don't need to be afraid of anything, I love you so much and I won't hurt you, believe me. Just give me a trial and you will be surprise at how much I will shower the love and care you need on you"

"I wish to allow you Ade but what about the issue of sex! You said you wish to satisfy me sexually, you know it's wrong as Christians ehn".

"C'mon, Iyabo this is the problem I have with you. You need understanding on this and I will enlighten you. Replied Ade with an assurance.

"I am a christian too and if God knows having fun will be a sin, He wouldn't have put the passion in us from the onset, as long as I'm the one marrying you, it does not mean anything, I can't chop and go, I will marry you and you allowing me to touch you will even make me love you more and respect you", he said like a man taming his pet.

"Peradventure, you get pregnant, oh mine, O mine, you have my life. I will spoil you, I will take care of you more than you can ever think of. Having such intimacy will give me rest of mind that you are mine. See, those people that said no sex before marriage, many of them are not enjoying their marriage now and they think people that consummate before wedding won't enjoy their marriage".

"Wo, gbagbe (see forget) the so called unbelievers have the best marriage sef, so please clear your head of all these things and give me a chance I plead Iyabo, I love you with the whole of my heart", Ade said embracing me.

I gave it a thought but I still do not want sex before marriage so I told him I will date him but no touching. After sometimes, I went to visit him and I promised him to sleep over especially as we have agreed on no touching.

He did not touch me for the first day but the second night, he started by playing movies that were sexually inclined. He started touching me, I tried everything within me to decline his advances but my body was already responding and so I gave in at least he is my husband to be.

With a heavy heart I write this because I know this is what is going on at the moment and believe me sometimes it's even the lady that will want the touching and the rest.

Please read this with an open mind, sex is not and shall never be a requirement for marriage! Illicit sex is an outright evil.

No matter what anybody says, the standard of God remains the same and will not change. Marriage is honourable and the bed undefiled but adulteres and fornicators, God will judge.

What is your business with the unbeliver whose marriage is rosy? it's what you see that you know, do you know what they are dealing with?

And even if they are dealing with nothing, remember we are running an individual race that we will give account of, what about the believer that has it right?

What are you doing test running with such people even to the extent of sleeping over? You are smelling what you don't want to eat. Flee!

What if he has a problem sexually after marriage, how do I know if she is a complete woman? James 1:17 'Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.' Good and perfect and not bad one He will give you if you are sincere in the place of prayer.

Yes He designed sex for pleasure only in marriage. Sex before marriage is not normal, do not let anyone shift your focus away from that which you believe.

It (marriage) may tarry but believe me it will surely come to pass! If God can do it for me, I make bold to say He will do it for you, just believe and do not be deceived.

Sex before marriage is not fun, it is fire!

Story: Fiction but real

(1) (Reply)

Let's Send Sanitary Pads To Women In Prisons / Passing Through Problem? Calm Down / President Buhari Finally Bows...asking For Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.