Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Photos Of Pretty Slay Queen, Other Victims Killed In Lagos School Building Colla - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Pretty Slay Queen, Other Victims Killed In Lagos School Building Colla (722 Views)

Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pretty Slay Queen, Other Victims Killed In Lagos School Building Colla by Ronky001(f): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2019
Here are pictures of the victims who were killed in the school building collapse which happened at Itafaji area of Lagos Island on Wednesday, March 13th.

Over 20 residents including pupils of a Nursery/Primary School operating within the building lost their lives while tens of others were rushed to different hospitals on Lagos Island on Wednesday. http://gisthubnaija.com/

A young and vibrant lady identified as Orekoya Temitope Adeshewa was among those who didn’t survive the tragedy.

It was gathered that Temitope was brought out of the rubble around 6:24pm on Wednesday and was still breathing when she was rescued. She was rushed to General hospital, where she gave up the ghost. http://gisthubnaija.com/

Ibrahim Alabi Eleshin, Kazeem, Abdulbasit, are among victims who died in the building collapse and have been buried according to Islamic rites.

Watch the videos here http://gisthubnaija.com/photos-of-pretty-slay-queen-other-victims-killed-in-lagos-school-building-collapse/

Re: Photos Of Pretty Slay Queen, Other Victims Killed In Lagos School Building Colla by KingSatan: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WELCOME HOME MY DAUGHTER.

YOU DID A GOOD JOB WHILE ON EARTH.

ESPECIALLY, WITH THE NUMBER OF MEN YOU INFECTED WITH THE DEADLY DISEASE.

I AM PROUD OF YOU!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Pretty Slay Queen, Other Victims Killed In Lagos School Building Colla by sprinter101(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:

I AM PROUD OF YOU!

You Re just a fool,you have no sense at all,mugu
Re: Photos Of Pretty Slay Queen, Other Victims Killed In Lagos School Building Colla by Fathertony: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2019
KingSatan:

I AM PROUD OF YOU!

we've noticed you
Re: Photos Of Pretty Slay Queen, Other Victims Killed In Lagos School Building Colla by KingSatan: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Fathertony:
we've noticed you

NO NEED SON.

SHOVE IT UP YOUR BLACK BUTT HOLE.

CHEERS cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Inspector Declared Wanted, Five Officers Arrested For Killing Woman / Kaduna Based Business Man Killed Today By Kidnappers, Abuja Kaduna Rd (graphic) / Nigerian Lady Sacked Because She Was Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.