Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts (70548 Views)

Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by Cue4rm: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Emotional manipulation grin grin grin

Davido must pay

1 Like

Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by SUNDICOS(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dramatic drama
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by ALAYORMII: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ategberoson:
why only Davido? if you like draw wizkid mom, dad and family #10 naira u no dey get

Not true

You just have to know Wizkid’s own mumu button

Na everybody get their own personalized mumu button
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by ALAYORMII: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ozkar:
Reincarnated? Some of you are just careless with your English, using ill-fitting words simply because they sound impressive.

When I saw reincarnates, I was like another pastor on the loose
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by Icon79(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Confused people grin

O pari

dominique:
Reincarnate? undecided
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by chally100(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
MrMcJay:
Recreated is what the Mod is calling reincarnated?

I tire oh
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by SURElee(f): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
The guy will nt like this, only tnk u frm Davido? grin

He said DM na, so the painter should go ahead and send a DM.
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by SilvanusII(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Reincarnate abi Recreate
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by sonofElElyon: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Why must she ask us to retweet till davido sees it? Monetary reward was the goal from the get go!

OgaGist:
GistMore.com

A twitter lady shares pictures of artworks from the moments her cousin reincarnated Davido' s late mum using straws as the background and the halo on her head glows in the dark.

Shared with caption;

My cousin reincarnated
@iam_Davido' s late mum using straws as the background and the halo on her head glows in the dark, please kindly retweet till
@iam_Davido
sees it

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-reincarnated-davido-s-late-mum-using-straws-as-the-background-he-reacts

Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by irukka: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What is wrong with that mumu up there forming Satan. A lot of Phycophats on this forum.

Intern marketers and youth corps needed urgently for a betting company please call 07067164988 for enquiries... Thank you.
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by irukka: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
SURElee:

He said DM na, so the painter should go ahead and send a DM.

Intern marketers and youth corps needed urgently for a betting company please call Ada on 07067164988.
Thank you
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
opeyty:
10 WAYS LADIES ACT TO AVOID SEX WHEN THEY VISIT GUYS - MUST READ

READ HERE :

https://www.volic.xyz/2019/02/5-signs-she-wants-you-sexually.html

You're still on this ten ways to avoid sex matter. Better see a therapist before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by myettiallah: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Honestly
Jealousy
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by ttmax09(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
dominique:
Reincarnate? undecided
I tire for the op oooo
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by crackhouse(m): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
The work didn't meet its purpose. Just thank you?
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by Billyanger(m): 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
KubwaBoy:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR INDISCRIMINATE AND IRRATIONAL BAN. CAN YOU BELIEVE A MOD BANNED MY SECOND ACCOUNT TILL 2050? HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT YOU WILL STILL BE ALIVE TO SEE THAT PERIOD? HOW SURE ARE YOU NAIRALAND WOULD STILL BE IN EXISTENCE BY THAT TIME. NAIRALAND MODS ARE WORST THAN OUR NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND SEUN SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT.

IF YOU LIKE. BAN THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN. I WILL OPEN ANOTHER ONE AND CURSE YOUR FAMILY. MAKE WE SEE WHO GO TIRE.

Cry baby grin nairaland account pain you sote? If dem block me, bye bye to nairaland, i no even get time to open another account. Lol. "with another email?" NO!
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by effystrings(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send me a DM for Guitar Classes, for both Starters and Intermediate players. 08139307934 (whatsapp and calls)
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by PETUK(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
What is wrong with that mumu up there forming Satan. A lot of Phycophats on this forum.

And you are here forming Village people
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
'Reincarnates'?

And the olodo blogger still titled his blog post with the word. Rubbish.

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
PETUK:

And you are here forming Village people
looolzz
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by anochuko01(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

If na u nko? Na him mama we dey talk about here not Chioma.
wahlahi me sef turn emotional when I see am!
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by uvalentine2003(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
KubwaBoy:
NAIRALAND MODS AND THEIR INDISCRIMINATE AND IRRATIONAL BAN. CAN YOU BELIEVE A MOD BANNED MY SECOND ACCOUNT TILL 2050? HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT YOU WILL STILL BE ALIVE TO SEE THAT PERIOD? HOW SURE ARE YOU NAIRALAND WOULD STILL BE IN EXISTENCE BY THAT TIME. NAIRALAND MODS ARE WORST THAN OUR NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND SEUN SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT.

IF YOU LIKE. BAN THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN. I WILL OPEN ANOTHER ONE AND CURSE YOUR FAMILY. MAKE WE SEE WHO GO TIRE.

chai 2050
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by pek(m): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
Does the word reincarnate have another meaning?
Re: Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts by sapeleboi(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2019
beggars everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.