Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

New Zealand Terror Attack On Mosque And Muslims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Zealand Terror Attack On Mosque And Muslims (384 Views)

Mosque And Motor Park Raided By Police / I Used Ransom To Build Church, Mosque And Educate My Wife – Kidnaper / Angry Man Storms Mosque And Destroys Its Loudspeakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Terror Attack On Mosque And Muslims by drlateef: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2019
New Zealand terror attack: Death toll from Christchurch mosque shooting rises to 49 as suspect charged with murder.

The death toll in the Christchurch mosque shootings has risen to 49, New Zealand's police commissioner has confirmed.

Mike Bush added that a man in his late 20s has been charged with murder and is set to appear in court on Saturday.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/new-zealand-attack-death-toll-christchurch-mosque-shootings-murder-suspect-police-a8824051.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1552637875

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Nabbed After Throwing Student Off A Bridge In Abuja / Man Shares More Details Of How He Was Sexually Molested By His Housemaid / Nigeria Police Why Do I Leave My Phone At Your Gate. What Are You Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.