Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Definition Of A Genius - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Definition Of A Genius (398 Views)

Dembele Is A 'genius' Like Okocha - Pochettino / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration / Conor Mcgregor Set To Overtake Cristiano Ronaldo On Forbes Athlete Rich List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Definition Of A Genius by qwenu: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2019
Nothing can be very disappointing like to hear a veteran who should know better say things amiss. Despite the unbeatable records and performance of Cristiano Ronaldo in the last 10 years, Fabio Capello still considers him not to be in the same pedestal with Messi, Pele, and Maradona. He expressed this sentiment when said

“Ronaldo’s an extraordinary footballer, but Messi is a genius. There are three geniuses in football: Pele, Maradona, and Messi. Period. Ronaldo is very strong as he lets you win everything, but Messi a genius and something else. I faced Messi when he was 16 years old and I was amazed. He did the same thing he does today but 20 years younger because he was born a genius. He invents things that others don’t see. Ronaldo has made himself a champion, but not a genius.”

Anyone who has been following Cristiano Ronaldo within the last ten years will know that Fabio Capello’s conclusion is very far from the truth. How else does he expect Ronaldo to be a genius? What have the so-called geniuses done that Ronaldo has done less or not done more?

In the last 10 years, across the three major leagues in Europe (EPL, La Liga and Seria A), Ronaldo’s stellar performance and records are enough to earn him a place in the hall of geniuses. When it was very difficult for players playing in the EPL to win the FIFA player of the Year Award, Ronaldo ended up winning it as the first player in history while he was playing for Manchester United. And since he left England, no other player has won the prestigious award. In 2007/2008, he won the Champions League for the Red Devils for the first time since 1999 and ended scoring 42 goals in all competitions as a winger and just at the age of 22.
Click to read full article: https://qwenu.com/2019/03/15/cristiano-ronaldo-is-the-definition-of-a-genius/

(1) (Reply)

Forget Bet9ja: Lionsbet Is The Real Deal / . I Want Old Sporting Newspaper Lets Say 2016 And I Will Pay U Way Bill It / I Am Hungry To Win Champions League Says Liverpool Star Man!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.