Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! (1479 Views)

10 Best Dog Car Seat Covers (for 2023) / Order For Your Waterproof Dog Car Seat Cover + FREE Seat Belt / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Codercool92: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

please where can i get something like this [img]http://prntscr.com/my8am0[/img] in Nigeria?

Jack(my dog) always mess up my car whenever i need to move her with my car.

I need to get this dog carrier for my car, it's difficult to buy it from US down here. I doesn't have to be exactly like this, but it should just serve the same purpose, i need to travel soon and can't leave Jack alone at home.

Thank you.

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Bomae: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Training ur puppy to nipping or biting

Join our telegram group to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs

https:///CanineEducation

Most puppies like to nip and sometimes they bite hard enough to bring out blood.

Biting is a normal part of being a dog and serves various functions. Sometimes they bite during play to practice how to fight and sometimes they are growing set of new itchy teeth.

Puppies first learn biting and other characters from their mothers and siblings. Some puppies might squeal loudly wen bitten during play, and mom may gently step in with her own teeth to stop a puppy that is getting too rough.

While some mum might decide to get up and leave a puppy bitting too hard telling him his actions aren't good.

Some puppies have not completely learned bite inhibition by the time they come to live with their new owners, so u need to continue training at home. And this is one of the reason u dnt av to adopt or sell of ur puppies too fast.

Allow them at least 8 weeks before u start sending them to new homes so they can learn Canine behaviours and manners.

U should practice the “no hands.” rule with ur puppy when u bring him home. It’s common to want to use ur hands while playing with a puppy, but instead, offer fun toys that he can bite.

But no matter what u do at some point, ur puppy’s teeth are bound to touch u even if it’s by accident.

When it happens do the following

Stand up and walk away. don’t play with ur puppy for some minute's. U can also scream before walking away. The pup would be surprised, confused but soon he would realise his biting is whats making u scream and walk away. Alternatively u can put him in his crate or cage for some mins.

Redirect to a toy. when u go back to playing, change ur puppy’s attention to a toy.

While playing with ur puppy do not use ur hands as toys. Avoid putting ur hands near his face

Do not shove him away or try to wrestle with him because it may encourage him to play roughly with u and may cross his boundary.

Do not punish ur puppy too much for biting because it might make him not want to play again and not want to bite in the right circumstance

Sometimes puppy biting is more than just play. But how can you tell?

During a gentle play ur puppy's body should be loosed and relaxed. But if the hairs at the back of his neck, tails and back are raised and his tail upright and wagging slowly then it means his angry. U have to redirect the play at that time except during aggressive plays like tug of war.

Join our telegram group to learn everythibg u need to knw abt dogs

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Ofemmanu1: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Oga, visit any carpet shop and pick it up. or get a tarpauline and cut to fit.
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by huntinghunter(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
It can be locally made, get the material and find a good tailor that specializes in making car interiors and you're good to go. It shouldn't be difficult with the picture you have posted

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Codercool92: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thank you very much, I will probably try it out.

Wish i could get a ready-made product tho.

Thanks

huntinghunter:
It can be locally made, get the material and find a good tailor that specializes in making car interiors and you're good to go. It shouldn't be difficult with the picture you have posted
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by ngsoundofficial: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
@Bomae,

I think this is similar to what you want.

I saw it on Twitter some couple of days back.

Hope it helps.

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Dammilekan(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
Codercool92:
Hello Nairalanders,

please where can i get something like this [img]http://prntscr.com/my8am0[/img] in Nigeria?

I need to get this dog carrier for my car, it's difficult to buy it from US down here. I doesn't have to be exactly like this, but it should just serve the same purpose, i need to travel soon and can't leave Jack alone at home.

Thank you.
sorry to ask are you travelling with your dog
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by ngsoundofficial: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Let me know if the above Twitter Link help.

I tried researching more about the "DinkumPets", found them on IG too.

As you say it is Urgent, make I help you nah.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bulvq2zFEVS/

Codercool92:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you.

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Codercool92: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Thanks so much @ngsoundofficial, I think this is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm so impressed with what I see already, I'll reach out to them on IG right away.

ngsoundofficial:
Let me know if the above Twitter Link help.

I tried researching more about the "DinkumPets", found them on IG too.

As you say it is Urgent, make I help you nah.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bulvq2zFEVS/

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by ngsoundofficial: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oga read post before you comment.

Let me know your experience with that product sha, it looks make sense.

I liked the GSD on the Dikum page though, make them sell am give me....

E be like say many Nairalanders dey lap their pet travel.

Just wondering....

Dammilekan:
sorry to ask are you travelling with your dog
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Dammilekan(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
ngsoundofficial:
Oga read post before you comment.

Let me know your experience with that product sha, it looks make sense.

I liked the GSD on the Dikum page though, make them sell am give me....

E be like say many Nairalanders dey lap their pet travel.

Just wondering....

I stil dont understand
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Bomae: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Signs and Symptoms That a Dog Is Dying

Lethargy:
Sleeping more, apathy towards the usual activities, poor hygiene, seeking solitude. In this u help ur dog by
providing him with comfortable places to rest and assist with gentle grooming.

Decreased Appetite:
Showing disinterest in food, eating small portions, eating less regularly, demonstrating a preference for certain foods. U help ur dog by providing smaller meals at appropriate frequencies, be sure to offer proper nutrition, but also feed what ur dog takes interest in.

Weight Loss:
Gradual or rapid reduction in weight accompanied by wasting,
Uur vet might prescribe an appetite stimulant or diet for weight management.

Social Detachment:
Isolation,physical and social distancing.
Help ur dog by respecting his desire for solitude and approach and speak to him or her calmly when engaging.

Reduced Mobility:
Difficulty getting up and effortful movements.
Offer skid-proof flooring and consider using slings and harnesses to assist with mobility.

Decreased Thirst:
Disinterest in water and food. Help ur dog by making the water bowl easily available. Do not force ur dog to consume water.

Restlessness:
Visible discomfort.
Help ur dog to get comfortable by repositioning them to prevent bed sores. Offer them warmth or cooling as needed.

Pain:
Often accompanied by labored breathing, restlessness, and inappetence.
Consult with ur vet to offer pain meds or homeopathic remedies.

Labored Breathing &
Irregular breath patterns. Help ur dog by making an appointment with ur vet.

Change in Gum Color:
Rather than bubble-gum pink, gums appear pale, blue, or white
A dry mouth can be remedied with assistance, but gum-color change is often a result of systemic failure.

Cool Body:
Body temperature drops and is cooler to the touch.
Provide ur dog with a light blanket.

Lethargy is an early indication of an aging dog.

Although several of the signs depicted here may be indicative of impending death, it's important to recognize that they may also be signs of several conditions that require treatment and may not necessarily result in death so always consult with ur vet.

Not all dogs may show the same signs and/or they may not show up in the same order. As mentioned, death in dogs is an individualized experience.

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by 1000angstroms(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Codercool92:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you.
Go to petshop plus in Lagos or search their for their site online, they have already made and durable one.
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Codercool92: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
@dammilekan

Before I ask further questions about what you don't understand, do you own a dog or any pet??

Dammilekan:
I stil dont understand
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Dammilekan(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
Codercool92:
@dammilekan

Before I ask further questions about what you don't understand, do you own a dog or any pet??

a German Shepperd
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Codercool92: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
@dammilekan

Have you ever had reasons to go out with your dog in a car?

Dammilekan:
a German Shepperd
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Dammilekan(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Codercool92:
@dammilekan

Have you ever had reasons to go out with your dog in a car?

no
Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by DinkumPet: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
@ngsoundofficial

Thanks for the referral, @coolcoder reached out to us already.....his delivery is set for Thursday.

@ngsoundofficial pls dm 07067836217 to claim a token for your referral......we Appreciate!

Good to be here!

ngsoundofficial:
@Bomae,

I think this is similar to what you want.

I saw it on Twitter some couple of days back.

Hope it helps.

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by DinkumPet: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2019
Time is so precious, 24 hours doesn't seems enough for us for daily task anymore but what can we do about that?

Why waste such precious time in doing things that shouldn't be on your 24 hours list in the day.

Yes, I'm a proud dog lover. But love for furry pets comes with headaches sometimes, especially when you think about your next vet meeting or a breeding date or travel with your pet because of the mess your furry giants make to your car with having to spend another hour at the car wash after the appointments.

Worry no more, DinkumPet's Dog Car Seater Carrier is all you need for this headache, timing and money wasting challenge all dog lovers goes through.

DinkumPet's carrier is a waterproof, easy to use carrier you need for your pets to journey with you whenever you need to without making a mess of your car. The carrier also comes with a seat-bet for your pet to keep them away from distracting you while you drive.

It is affordable, durable and dependable!

Contact: 07067836217 to make your order or use the link below
https:///2347067836217

Follow us on Twitter and IG: @dinkumpet

Codercool92:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thank you.

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by Bomae: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn everything abt dogs

Ur dogs and Marijuana.

Marijuana and cigarettes are bad for dogs. Dogs can get high wen they take marijuana and it can be a dangerous experience. If they injest it then the sooner u seek vet help the better.

Most cases they would require evaluation and mild supportive care, but some can have serious complications.

Dogs do get high, but they experience the effects differently and more intensely than humans. In other words, a dog on weed is no laughing matter and, actually, is in a high state of distress. If u aren’t certain whether ur dog has consumed marijuana, u may observe the following signs:
Dribbling urine
Walking like they’re drunk (or high)
Beginning to fall over while standing still
Low heart rate
Low blood pressure
Wide, dilated pupils
Easily startled by sounds

If ur dog is showing one or more of these signs, and there’s any possibility of exposure or u av it at home it’s probably safe to conclude ur dog ate weed and take him to the vet.

Dogs have more cannabinoid receptors in their brains than people which means the effects of weed will likely be more pronounced and, potentially, more toxic.

Other toxic substance are chocolates, onions, fats like butter and oils, animal fat which can cause a serious case of pancreatitis in a dog.

Marijuana smokers might also wonder if dogs can be hurt by secondhand smoke.
ur dog can still get high from marijuana smoke. If u are in an enclosed space with a stifling amount of smoke, u may be putting ur dog (and yourself) at risk.

For small amounts of smoke in ventilated areas, it is less likely ur dogs will experience any side effects. If u do choose to smoke near ur dog, be sure to monitor them for unusual behavior or difficulty breathing. Its best u dont smoke close to them anyway.

More importantly, don’t blow smoke in ur dog’s face whether cigarette or weed, it’s just cruel.

The risk of death from marijuana is relatively low for dogs. However, the risk is greater if a smaller dog ingests a large amount of marijuana.

Treatment for marijuana ingestion depends on how recently the ingestion occurred and how affected the dog is. If noticed very early, a dog may be able to receive treatment to decontaminate them (to get it out of their system) and avoid or minimize any of the potential effects of the marijuana.

In mild cases, treatment is typically supportive in nature. Meaning that if ur dog cannot effectively or safely eat or drink on their own, they may need IV fluids.

If a dog develops aspiration pneumonia due to vomiting with an altered mental state, then they are likely to need oxygen therapy and IV antibiotics.

Those of u that have
brachycephalic dogs such as pugs, lhasa, bulldogs, Chihuahuas plz do not smoke close to them or expose to any form of smoke. They are prone to breathing issues.

Join our telegram group to learn everything abt dogs

Re: Where Can I Get a Dog Car Carrier In Nigeria???? Urgently!! by DinkumPet: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Tired of visiting the carwash everytime your dog or pet needs to join you on a ride?

Tired of the smell and mess your pets leave behind after the drive?

Want to enjoy a distraction-free ride with your pet?

Your solution is here!

Follow @dinkumpet

Or click the link below

https:///2347067836217

Or

DM is open or click on the link in Bio

Refer Family and Friends a get a referral bonus �

#Nationwidedelivery #nigeria #lagos #ibadan #abuja #jos #portharcourt #abeokuta #osun #delta #rivers #abia #ekiti #ilorin #doglovers #petlovers #dogoftwitter #dogsinlekki #ajah #safty #dogseatcover #seatbelt #dog #dogsinlagos #dogsinibadan #dogsinnigeria #rott #pitbull #gsd #boerboel #caucasian

(1) (Reply)

6 Month Old Brindle Male Boerboel For Just 60k Last / Pedigree Rottweiler / Pedigree Female Rott Pup, Adult Male ND Female Boerboel, Adult Male Gsd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.