Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our (773 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / JEE Giveaway!! Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself & Win ₦5,000 Instant / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by JosephEmpire(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
JEmpire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our ₦50,000 Winners

HEAD TO SOURCE, DROP A COMMENT, AND STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING!!!

Source: http://josephempir..com/2019/03/jempire-giveaway-tell-us-anything-you.html

Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by MrHandsome2013: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
I need small capital to startup a phone accessories..i am tired of being idle..no amount is small
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by Ezypretty: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
please help me I need money to start snacks business 08068394804
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by ThatKING(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wow
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by merit455(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Loll,you never see wetin u go chop
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by PrettyEneawan(f): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
I Need Money To Open A Pattern Medicine Shop.
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by kristen12(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
I need a job cry
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
Am an hardcore listener of Human Right Radio & Television programme called Berekete family. All I ever wanted in life is self empowerment #paint productions & 3D wall installation & possibly, Solar & Inverter Installation. Looking forward to see these prayers comes to reality. 07039860416 to my helper.
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
I need money to get a laptop
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by Debbieo(f): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
I actually need a job
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
JosephEmpire:
JEmpire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our ₦50,000 Winners

HEAD TO SOURCE, DROP A COMMENT, AND STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING!!!

Source: http://josephempir..com/2019/03/jempire-giveaway-tell-us-anything-you.html
Mr. Giveaway, I hope you have given the promised 50k already or are you still gathering comments and page views?

This is not the best way to draw traffic with fake promises.
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by bukola89(f): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
I need money and job
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by marktpompido(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
I need money to start up Computer business centre 08062805552

1 Like

Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by OgaBuhari: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
kristen12:
I need a job cry
with waec?? Young girl go and further ur education. Jamb form is still on sale
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by kristen12(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
OgaBuhari:
with waec?? Young girl go and further ur education. Jamb form is still on sale
I'm sure you don't even have a certificate to call your own. Run along abeg
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by OgaBuhari: 1:16am On Mar 24, 2019
kristen12:

I'm sure you don't even have a certificate to call your own. Run along abeg
I got a PhD (in view)
I was just giving you an advice, don't know why you're in sifia pains
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by ijege84: 1:55am On Mar 24, 2019
House rent issue am almost get kicked out please help
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by peacefulshe: 2:07am On Mar 24, 2019
I'm at a cross road. I'm the only child. I work and school. My parents are in need of money because my grandma just died as at last week (mum's mother). Due to money, my mum hasnt traveled. My exam is next week.

I want to go to school. I want to help my family. If I don't pay my school fees, I won't write my exam, resulting to me dropping out. Please hear the sound of my voice, i'm so depressed.. Its affecting my ability to read and think. I need money. Anything would do to help. Please reach me out on 08100672531
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by kristen12(f): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
I got a PhD (in view) I was just giving you an advice, don't know why you're in sifia pains
What will your phd do in my life?
Seun we need a block button here.
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by OgaBuhari: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
kristen12:

What will your phd do in my life?

Seun we need a block button here.
mbok Ku yaresit.
Seen ur posts. U just graduated year before last and you're complaining.
Don't worry keep praying. How about me that graduated 2010 but with patience later got a job in 2016.
So relax and chill everything will be alright
Re: Jempire Giveaway!! Tell Us Anything You Are Facing & You Might Just Be Among Our by kristen12(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
OgaBuhari:
mbok Ku yaresit.
Seen ur posts. U just graduated year before last and you're complaining.
Don't worry keep praying. How about me that graduated 2010 but with patience later got a job in 2016.
So relax and chill everything will be alright
Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm Manager Needed!! / 2019 Recruitment: Entry-level Customer Service And Collections Officer / Ekiti Btve Examination Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.