Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters, Also Impregnated My Sister Wife Tells Cou - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters, Also Impregnated My Sister Wife Tells Cou (414 Views)

Why I Stabbed My Husband, His Side Chic And Her Younger Sister - Wife Confesses / ‘how N18bn Was Paid Into Mompha’s Nigerian Bank Account' - Witness Tells Cou / How My Father, Elder Brother Slept With Me, Impregnated Me – Girl, 17, Tells Cou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Sleeps With Our Daughters, Also Impregnated My Sister Wife Tells Cou by AreaNews: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
My husband sleeps with our daughters, Also impregnated My sister- wife Tells court

My husband sleeps with our daughters, Also impregnated My sister- wife Tells court

A 63- year-old businesswoman, Mrs Mabel Alli, on Friday prayed an Igando Customary Court in Lagos, to end her 41-year-old marriage to husband, Richard, allegeding that he sleeps with their daughters and has impregnated her sister.

She told the court that her husband sexually molested all their three daughters and was a womaniser.

“After impregnating my sister, he took one of our daughters to the hospital to have an abortion.

Read more details here: http://areanews.ng/?p=6509

(1) (Reply)

Man, 38, Rapes Teenage Daughter / Nigerian Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over #90naira Bread Theft C / Man Intentionally Crashes Plane Into A Party Just To Kill His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.