Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus (589 Views)

Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Other Whatsapp Clone Apps / Beware Of Whatsapp Plus”, A Fake Malicious App That Steals Personal Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by akinzgist(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus

According to Whatsapp, they disclosed that the use of these apps violates its terms of service.

Thereby, users should expect in-app messages informing them they’ve been “ temporarily banned .”

The ban can be lifted when they uninstall the third-party app, install the original Whatsapp and sign in back to their account.

The company also added that they do not support these third-party apps because they can’t validate their security practices.

Whatsapp has also advised users to backup their chats and Whatsapp has provided detailed explanation for GBWhatsapp and Whatsapp Plus users on how to go about it.

We all know GbWhatsapp and Whatsapp Plus are the most popular third-party apps for Whatsapp that offers some additional Whatsapp features that improve the user experience.

These apps has more features and easily customizable than the original version of Whatsapp.

Be that as it may, we ain't sure if Whatsapp has started banning users of these third-party apps.

But when they start, a huge number of people will be banned.

For more Tech News... Visit... Or click below

https://newsdailytech.com/whatsapp-set-to-ban-users-of-gbwhatsapp-and-whatsapp-plus/
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by Snrcitizen: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
That will be the end of whatsapp for me.
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2019
This is why I'll always be grateful to God for my Huawei P10. I don't need need to download any rubbish 3rd party apps, all I need to do is...

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2019
And this is what I get, a duplicate of the original

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 16, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:

Seriously?
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by nani667: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:

There are apps on The app store that perform the Duplicate function much better... The one you have is rather limited...

As you can see I have 3 UC Browser apps... Made two Duplicates, and if I need more, I make more ✔️

Plus why bother Duplicating WhatsApp when you can use upto 5 different WhatsApp apps, packed with sweet features that are missing from the stock WhatsApp

Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
tumababa:

Seriously?
yeah
Re: Whatsapp Set To Ban Users Of Gbwhatsapp And Whatsapp Plus by Bennethanderson(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2019
OK

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With My Itel S33 / Do You Buy Phones Online?? / How To Protect Yourself In An UBER By Techcapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.