Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS (10182 Views)

Power Generation Drops 32.31% To 2,775MW / 2024 Budget: Debt Servicing To Gulp 31% Of National Budget / Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by albaniy1: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
olioxx:
NBS issa SCAM.

since its positive remark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Okay.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Wigetsolar: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Economists, come and teach me.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by sweetest25: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Paint rubber of garri is still N500 since last year. Instead of decrease, Dano satchet milk is now N40

You Pipu be deceiving yourself
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by chloride6: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
AroOkigbo:
As in garri is cheaper and more affordable now? angry lipsrsealed
House rent nko?

Garri isnt cheaper, infact its more expensive but the rate at which the price is increasing is reducing.

You get?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by SaintNemesis(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Good one.

Earn daily doing easy task on social media....click link and register now:

https://kanga-cash.com/?ref=Melanita

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by HELLASJ(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Midastorch:

But whenever NBS gives a figure you can masturbate on,you can always refer to them....your brain is paining you sir....
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by YourbaAreSlaves: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
naijaguy1234:
APC government is doing wonder. More of this please and to those out there doubting what this government can do , kiss my @ss.

Nigeria will be great again but we have to kill off anything PDP. They represent backwardness , corruption, power failure, hospital with no drugs , insecurity etc.

You alone can go ahead and kill PDP. We love PDP and hate APC.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Bgetto: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=olioxx post=76685167]NBS issa SCAM. [/quotetge ] thesame report that 21m people loss their job you guys agree why double standard
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Parko(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bunch of liers
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by olinx123(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
yes o garri is much cheaper
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by ChristianNorth: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Anyway GEJ maintained a relatively stable single digit inflation rate.

But to be sincere, prices of food are going doing, importation just decreased by 21%, non-oil export went up and about 4 billion USD just entered our foreign reserve.

Buhari is doing an economic miracle. I hate the dude die by I am giving it to him. The economy looks brighter.

I think this Finance Minister is better than Adeosun.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
I LOVE PMB
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Jones4190(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
"All the 14 APC Senators including the Senate President with the exception of Dino Melaye that crossed to the PDP in July 2018, failed in their re election bids."
Indeed Bukola Saraki sabi road.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by sanpipita(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
quickberry:

It would scatter your head undecided
Be calm when it scatters, everyone go feel am
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by desiredhome: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
rentAcock:
What a joke this administration is. So we should be jubilating that the inflation rate decreased 0.06% or less that 1/100th%? How significant is this reduction when inflation is still in double digits? Every year I leave my money in the bank, it loses 11.3% of its value. Inflation is high, wage growth is stagnant while food prices have increased drastically. I weep for my country. Our leaders have failed us, the only people making this country proud are our footballers ex the likes of Rashidi Yekini, Daniel Amokachi and Amunike who swept Bulgaria in the 1994 world cup.

What are you as an individual doing to help the country's economy, rather than complaining?
Is it overnight or magic to turn a dead economy as it was to become what it is right now?
This is typical case of inpatient which is one of the characteristic of a lazy youth like you.
Not only have our leaders failed but you not doing your own is part of the failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
What is the price of dollar to naira.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
desiredhome:

What are you as an individual doing to help the country's economy, rather than complaining?
Is it overnight or magic to turn a dead economy as it was to become what it is right now?
This is typical case of inpatient which is one of the characteristic of a lazy youth like you.
Not only have our leaders failed but you not doing your own is part of the failure.

Zombie buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by desiredhome: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
beamtopola:

Zombie buhari

Keep quiet, Atifkulooter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by rentAcock(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
desiredhome:

Blocked!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by olioxx(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=Midastorch post=7668....your brain is paining you sir....[/quote]
Shó mó age mi sha?
Na elderly person you just insult? Chuuu!
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Bizibi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Look at the dunces celebrating, big dummies.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Bizibi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
desiredhome:

don't worry keep the hope alive as for me it is better helping another country than wasting my energy in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by rashcity: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Children of hate will not like dis news.They only wish for bad things to happen always.Nigeria must be great like it or not,God is with us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by ramatintin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
This kind of news won't trend cos its not something tragic .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by IMAliyu(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
beamtopola:
What is the price of dollar to naira.
Well it went from 364 to 360, but the NairaDollar exchange rate is fixed by the central bank and not free floating so we don't know the true value of the Naira whether it is worse or better.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
IMAliyu:

Well it went from 364 to 360, but the NairaDollar exchange rate is fixed by the central bank and not free floating so we don't know the true value of the Naira whether it is worse or better.
are you kidding me or you are among bmc?
Dollar when from 320 to 360.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by ogundeleai(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2019
Once it enter less than 2 digit (10) we are back to glorious and bountiful days and by God grace am looking toward end of 2nd quarter... Many of us that trusted through our votes for this president won't regret it... He means well and God will crown his efforts
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by desiredhome: 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Bizibi:
don't worry keep the hope alive as for me it is better helping another country than wasting my energy in Nigeria.

No place like home, you have to love yourself before someone will love you, always be positive.
Re: Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS by IMAliyu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
beamtopola:
are you kidding me or you are among bmc?
Dollar when from 320 to 360.
Check the 2018-2019 data. That's what I'm talking about.
What's bmc?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Praises Organisers, Winners Of 15 Headies Awards / Jonathan - Boko-Haram Cant Frustrate Nigeria / China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.