Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Help A Nairalander Make his Life's Hardest Choice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nairalander Make his Life's Hardest Choice. (720 Views)

What Is The Hardest Course In University? / Graphic Photo Of Corpse Of CRUTECH Student Who Lost His Life During Pool Party / Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Make his Life's Hardest Choice. by yakamata(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello nairalanders , life has presented me with the Best yet the hardest choice of my life.
I have secured admission into two prestigious universities in Nigeria, The first being Nigeria Police Academy ,which comes with a guarantee of the rank of ASP after graduation.
while the second admission is in a university to study MBBS.
I am confused as to which career path to follow .Please give an informed advice.
Thank you very much as you aid me in my life's greatest decision.
Re: Help A Nairalander Make his Life's Hardest Choice. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2019
Many MBBS students after graduation try to apply for the NDA and POLAC short service for graduate, you see many applying for the FRSC posts for undergraduate, with fresh payment of 160k, most even quit their previous jobs if they get employed.
An House hospital in federal hospitals earns and average of 180k, don't think of any federal government job in Nigeria if you don't have somebody or very good grades, an average fresher in private hospitals earns 70k, but POLAC give fresher for sure employment immediately with starting salary of 170k and other benefits. I advise you to go for POLAC, though most doctors are making it big abroad, but working abroad for the rest of your life, most of your families would be here, in Nigeria, the money they are getting abroad doesn't make them very rich as some people thinks, and don't think you can get to Canada today as a doctor and get job immediately, you will be competing with doctors in Canada and all over the world. Just go for POLAC, and you can be richer than a doctor in Canada
Re: Help A Nairalander Make his Life's Hardest Choice. by encryptjay(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
Follow your heart. Nigerian police academy is what I would go for though.

(1) (Reply)

Egbin Power Plc Latest Job Vacancies, March 2019 / NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2019 / Nigeria Online GPA And CGPA Calculator 4.00 And 5.00 Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.