Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) (58808 Views)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / Three Siblings Survive After A Trailer Crushed Their Car In Nsukka (Photos) / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Offpoint: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
h
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Onaksxchange: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Waw
Edit well
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Mike008(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lol.

See free ride
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by WoeBetide666: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Victni:

A police man was seen on a trailer as he got hijacked. Gistvic Reports.

The police man was admonishing the driver to stop but he was reluctant. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Video below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>>
https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/see-moment-trailer-hijacked-police.html
gringrin
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by endeavor(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Waw
Guy, you still dey learn work for editing.
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
The driver didn't play Grand Theft Auto? shocked

Ogbeni speed up, kick that door open so he will somersault & his cone head can hit the ground, crack open and splatter his brain all over the asphalt.
On-coming cars can then help paint the town red.

People are not sharp in this country!

*spits angry
baddest, I sight you
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
It's like they have changed the meaning of the word 'hijack'.
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by etrouble: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

Ogbeni speed up, kick that door open so he will somersault & his cone head can hit the ground, crack open and splatter his brain all over the asphalt.

*spits angry

And people rejoiced when this one was born.
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mod cannot differentiate between a Trailer and a Tipper. Smh.
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
The police is lazy if not he should have jumped off the truck why moving
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Makaveli217(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
The police wanted to burst the driver, but the driver was a GTA legend.
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by sarmuel97(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
� � grin� � naija police
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by t12tosin: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry

Sharp guy, wa sere ... Omo iya from another mother.
GTA family
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
Where is the trailer?
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by mcyemite(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:

*spits angry
i think zombie highway is the game ,you can't do that in Grand Theft Auto without hurting yourself..
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
Immm Neva see anything....... I no say na were imm was collect money na...... Nonsense people

By the way check out my signature contact me if need be
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
I can imagine what will be going Tru the police mind as he hang so grin

Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
Mutuwa:
The kind of charges that would be levied on this Driver,even the ones not written in any law would be written and read to him.
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Better if you call it a Tipper not a trailer, agoy
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 4:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Neddyogu:
It's like they have changed the meaning of the word 'hijack'.

They for kuku say trailer kidnapped a policeman on duty.
On my way from Lagos yesterday, I noticed that the driver of the vehicle I boarded was shaking the police at every check point we passed through. Was it in appreciation for a job well done? I couldn't understand.
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2019
sexiestharam:
How is this a trailer? If the policeman really get liver, he for climb Dangote trailer. This small truck na play. angry

Dangote trucks?
Abeg no try am o.
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2019
undecided undecided

Some of these bloggers sef...how in heaven's sake is that truck a trailer na wao ooh!

How do we classify diswan naa...Fake-news or Mis-news..?
Re: A Trailer Hijacked A Police Officer And Refused To Let Go (Photos) by Teibaba(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2019
See how you people turned the story to lies.

The driver was only giving the policeman lift. Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Oshodi Transport Interchange, A World Class Terminal In Lagos / Tinubu Square, Lagos: See The 1960 Vs. 2018 Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.