Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Triple Frontier: Not Your Regular Star Studded Action Flick But It’s Brilliant! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Triple Frontier: Not Your Regular Star Studded Action Flick But It’s Brilliant! (320 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Joins The Star-studded Line Up For Disney’s ‘kizazi Moto: / Sam Dede, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Charles Inojie, Leads Star Studded Lancelot's Mo / Africa's Star-studded Movie With Over 400 Casts To Be Shot In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Triple Frontier: Not Your Regular Star Studded Action Flick But It’s Brilliant! by Smoke2015: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
This movie Triple Frontier is a must see and worth every minute of it’s 2hrs 5mins running time! I saw it yesterday after someone recommended it on Twitter, and my mind was blown. Here’s why.

As I’ve grown older, I’ve become very picky about the kind of movies I watch except they come highly recommended. These days I hardly watch horror movies or action, life is a battle already each daybiko…lol. So when I decide to see a movie or TV show I’d rather pick one in the romance or drama genre regardless of their cheesy, sometimes ridiculous storylines, lol. At least I know what to expect.

Bearing this in mind, you can imagine my skepticism when I decided to see Triple Frontier. I was literally rolling my eyes as it started especially after seeing the star studded cast. I thought to my self ‘it will be another cliche star studded action movie where the heros alway win…wan wan wan. ‘ Little did I know I was wrong.

Triple Frontier stars some of my favs Charlie Hunnam (King Aurthur), Oscar Isaac Hernadez Estrada (Apocalypse in X-Men Apocalypse and I love his full name �), Pedro Pascal( GOT, Narcos) as well as Ben Affleck and Garrett Hedlund.

These 5 stars who play former Special Forces operatives reunite to plan a heist and steal $75m from a drug Lord in South America as well as kill him. They undertake the dangerous mission for themselves instead of the country for the first time, and understandably so: life after the military was tough and they were were struggling to make ends meet. Unfortunately, things take an unexpected turn from their well mapped out plan and almost spirals out of control, resulting in an epic battle for survival.

From the synopsis you’d think you have an idea of what to expect right? Wrong. I pride myself self as being able to guess movies accurately often, but this was a remarkably good plot, nothing cliche. I was pretty surprised by how things played out in this movie.

Lagos Sun is very hot today and disturbing me at the moment because PHCN..SMH, so I’d just leave it here. If you haven’t seen it already, make it a date this weekend and let me know what you think. If you have, share your thoughts. For me, it was a fantastic movie.

cc seun lalasticlala

https://www.mojidelano.com/2019/03/triple-frontier-not-your-regular-star-studded-action-flick-but-its-brilliant/

(1) (Reply)

The Trigger Vlog: Life After School Is Not Easy.. Here Is Why / Bbnaija 2019 Start Date Revealed– / Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxlhy3rzr5c&list=plqps9efmrnn6p5pg7sxqzodf9e8tkq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.