Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My New Nokia 3.1plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Nokia 3.1plus (3265 Views)

Nokia 3.1plus 25k....... sold / Do You Still Doubt Nokia? Check Out The New Nokia 7.2 With Four Cameras / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
I just bought this new Nokia 3.1plus at micro station Ibadan for 54k and am very impressed with the phone I wonder what would have been my experience if I had bought Nokia 5.1pus.
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
yusburg:
I just bought this new Nokia 3.1plus at micro station Ibadan for 54k and am very impressed with the phone I wonder what would have been my experience if I had bought Nokia 5.1pus.
Using a Nokia X5 (aka 5.1+) incredible battery optimization, speed, gaming and so on. Nokia just nails it on budget devices, have you upgraded to Android 9
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Damn!!,You should have gone for Nokia X5, You'd have saved at least 5k and have a better phone
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by princealbashir: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2019
yusburg:

Please which store did you get it from?
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by NigeriaB(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
Damn!!,You should have gone for Nokia X5, You'd have saved at least 5k and have a better phone
Plse let him be...He made d rite choice by buying an original version..

Op, plse if u must buy d Nokia 5.1plus ,buy d global version 73k , don't buy d X5 Chinese version dats 48k

4 Likes

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
princealbashir:

Please which store did you get it from?
micro station
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Using a Nokia X5 (aka 5.1+) incredible battery optimization, speed, gaming and so on. Nokia just nails it on budget devices, have you upgraded to Android 9
not now because am scared of android 9 bugs
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
I went for 3.1plus because of warranty

1 Like

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by princealbashir: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
yusburg:
micro station

Okay. Thanks. Will check dia store here in Ibadan
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
princealbashir:

Okay. Thanks. Will try see if they've a store here in Ibadan.
yes at Iwo road
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by princealbashir: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
yusburg:
yes at Iwo road

Do you reside in Ibadan?
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
princealbashir:

Do you reside in Ibadan?
yes
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Alighoda2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
yusburg:
the phone has finger print?
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by princealbashir: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
yusburg:
yes

Okay. I stay in UI - AAH (PG HALL) precisely, if u leave close by and don't mind, I'd like us to meet. Just want to have a feel of the phone before I finally make my decision on it.
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by bularuz(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
NigeriaB:

Op, plse if u must buy d Nokia 5.1plus ,buy d global version 73k , don't buy d X5 Chinese version dats 48k

Why what's the difference between 5.1 and X5
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by rex444(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Yes it has finger print and it's all good even camera is good too. .. but you should get an SD card cos the phone dey hang small small which actually happens to them all...took me time to get a screen protector but then it's a good phone
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2019
princealbashir:

Okay. I stay in UI - AAH (PG HALL) precisely, if u leave close by and don't mind, I'd like us to meet. Just want to have a feel of the phone before I finally make my decision on it.
I live in Iwo road around best way .
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2019
Just updated to pie and I haven't noticed any bug so far

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
NigeriaB:

I no hold am before na
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by kaykaymcb(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
NigeriaB:

This guy is everywhere spreading false info

1 Like

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by kaykaymcb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nokia X5 is the best phone Ive used so far in terms of perfomance, its a beast. I now take my phone to work without my charger coz im sure its going to last till I get home. Also the build quality is awesome and the bokeh mode. I have pubg, asphalt 9 and unkilled.... All play great in hd mode.... In all I believe all the nokia brands are strong. Nokia 3.1 is great as well... Saw reviews on youtube
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by ddjay: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nokia 3.1 plus is a budget phone with lower specs compared to 5.1 plus or x5
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by NigeriaB(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
kaykaymcb:

This guys is everywhere spreading false info

I haven't said anything to be regarded as false information. I only gave him an advise...it's left for him to act with or not..

Even u ,u know I'm conveying d truth..
All dis Chinese versions just spoiling NOKIA gud name with different problems and issues here and there.. just 2 days back ..my friend' s X5 Chinese version he bought online barely 1month just developed charging port problem..I have my global version for almost 3 months now, I haven't experienced any issues..

Just imagine dis....
How can a phone of 73k be the same with a phone of 48k? Just ponder over dis!
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by bravesoul247(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2019
rex444:
Yes it has finger print and it's all good even camera is good too. .. but you should get an SD card cos the phone dey hang small small which actually happens to them all...took me time to get a screen protector but then it's a good phone
nice is can see you're enjoying your device.
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by rex444(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2019
bravesoul247:
nice is can see you're enjoying your device.
so far it has lasted ....at least it's going two months by April...
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Mizik(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
he could have had much more better phone by faaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
Far far far far better
By farrr!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Mizik(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
NigeriaB:

I haven't said anything to be regarded as false information. I only gave him an advise...it's left for him to act with or not..

All dis Chinese versions just spoiling NOKIA gud name with different problems and issues here and there.. just 2 days back ..my friend' s X5 Chinese version he bought online barely 1month just developed charging port problem..I have my global version for almost 3 months now, I haven't experienced any issues..

Just imagine dis....
even the Global versions have this issues hope you know.
And its mostly the Global version..

1 Like

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
NigeriaB:

Just imagine dis....
Olga park well,
I've been using the Chinese version for a month plus now and NO Issues, where do you think the global version is produced In US They make both in the same factory!!
The price difference is due to the added LTE bands and the fact that there's a lot of competition in the Chinese smartphone market, so they have to adjust price to make sales.
Stop frightening people unnecessarily!!

1 Like

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by NigeriaB(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Olga park well,
I've been using the Chinese version for a month plus now and NO Issues, where do you think the global version is produced In US They make both in the same factory!!
The price difference is due to the added LTE bands and the fact that there's a lot of competition in the Chinese smartphone market, so they have to adjust price to make sales.
Stop frightening people unnecessarily!!

Ok sir!!
Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by kaykaymcb(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
NigeriaB:

Just imagine dis....
Bro you are totally conveying false info. Go to nokia forum and check those who are complaing of charging port issues... Its even more on the global rom. Also is it not the same hmd global(Nokia) that are producing the chinese versions?.... The chinese version is meant for people in china thats why the price was reduced for them coz they would still make their profit coz of their large population and great demand. The only difference between both is the band which the global has more and the warranty here in Nigeria. That isnt a problem coz you can easily get the chinese version repaired here in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by Mizik(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
kaykaymcb:

Bro you are totally conveying false info. Go to nokia forum and check those who are complaing of charging port issues... Its even more on the global rom. Also is it not the same hmd global(Nokia) that are producing the chinese versions?.... The chinese version is meant for people in china thats why the price was reduced for them coz they would still make their profit coz of their large population and great demand. The only difference between both is the band which the global has more and the warranty here in Nigeria. That isnt a problem coz you can easily get the chinese version repaired here in nigeria.
Please epp me tell him o
Ignorance is not good at all

2 Likes

Re: My New Nokia 3.1plus by bravesoul247(m): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
rex444:
so far it has lasted ....at least it's going two months by April...
nice. But you can't go wrong with TECNO sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oppo Produces Cool Devices But Why Are They So Overpriced? / Is Your GLO BIS Still Working On Your PC With Desktop Manager? / Had I Known I Would Not Have ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.