Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing (2299 Views)

Can I Install Gcam In My Camon 17p? / No Sound On My Camon Cx / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by hamzwhy: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
My tecno camon 11 pro is very slow in browsing with all network. Especially 9mobile and Airtel. I tried my Sims in another phone and they are doing well and very fast in browsing, please I need your help on it, what cause it and what's the solution. Thanks
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by crixlight2(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Buy better phone and leave chinko to chinko people

2 Likes

Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by teamb: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2019
Are you using glo
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Rubiesangel: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
hamzwhy:
My tecno camon 11 pro is very slow in browsing with all network. Especially 9mobile and Airtel. I tried my Sims in another phone and they are doing well and very fast in browsing, please I need your help on it, what cause it and what's the solution. Thanks
The Camon C9 is 4G enabled, upgrade to 4G.
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Rubiesangel: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
hamzwhy:
The camon C9 is 4G enabled, upgrade to 4G
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by johnski(m): 4:05am On Mar 17, 2019
The phone na scam.. 98% of users have network issues. The Ram nor even reach 6G, na heavy scam ��I will advice people to not buy.

2 Likes

Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by bravesoul247(m): 5:11am On Mar 17, 2019
hamzwhy:
you're the first I'm hearing this from.
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by bravesoul247(m): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2019
johnski:
The phone na scam.. 98% of users have network issues. The Ram nor even reach 6G, na heavy scam ��I will advice people to not buy.
ahah... It's has 6G ram guy.

1 Like

Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Blastedholligan: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Rubiesangel:
he is using a Camon 11 not a Camon C9
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Blastedholligan: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2019
hamzwhy:
upgrade your sim to 4G to enjoy a faster experience.
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by tafat: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
are you sure its from the phones,contact your service provider
hamzwhy:
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Rubiesangel: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please which research did you conduct to arrive at your figure?
johnski:
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by olujosh301(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Rubiesangel:

Does this have to do with internet speed
And who told you 3g is slow, the issue is with the phone
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Realboygenius(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2019
johnski:

I'm using the phone and I don't have issues with ram.
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Realboygenius(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2019
olujosh301:

Does this have to do with internet speed
And who told you 3g is slow, the issue is with the phone

Change your internet provider
I'm using Airtel 4G on mine and it's cool.
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by olujosh301(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Realboygenius:

Change your internet provider
I'm using Airtel 4G on mine and it's cool.

What are you saying
Did I say that I was using the phone
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by Djdannyb4u: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
He said he has tried other networks & they are all slow. If so I would say the problem is from the phone. I'm saying this because I'm using a glo 4g lte Sim which I don't benefit its value cos the 4g doesn't work in my area but the 3g is still very fast but not the same wen I'm downloading.
Re: My Camon 11 Pro Is Very Slow In Browsing by scarycuteface(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2019
hamzwhy:
Have you try 4g. If yes you should call your network provider. The problem is from them not the phone

(1) (Reply)

Perhaps This Is Samsung Design For The Upcoming Galaxy Note 11 / . / Send Free Sms - Mjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.