Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,452 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride (28546 Views)

Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue / MURIC Fires Back At US, UK For Attacking Buhari Over Suspension Of CJN / Olawepo Hashim Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment Over Suspension Of CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2019
ERECTION DON FINISH, TO YA TENTS OH NIGERIANS.

titiloyeblog:

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi on Friday apologized to Nigerians over the suspension of the Iju-Abeokuta free train ride during the 2019 general elections.

Amaechi tendered the apology during the monthly rail inspection of the Lagos-Ibadan modernisation project in Ibadan.

He said that the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) suspended the three months free train ride due to security and safety of passengers.

“It was suspended by the Chinese and the excuse they gave me was that they cannot allow it run because of safety, since they have not completed the second line but they are almost through with it.

“It is almost completed from Iju to Abeokuta. I want to apologise to Nigerians that they suspended it when they left the country, which I didn’t envisage, they will go back soon,” Amechi said.

Speaking on his passion for the project, Amaechi said that the responsibility was given to him by President Muhammadu Buhari, which must be delivered to create jobs and boost the economy.

“I know you will say I’m stressed up but as a minister, I have a responsibility passed to me by Mr President and I must deliver on it.

“Also, the economy of Nigeria can be driven most importantly, if we can link the seaport to hinterland because when cargoes come, they must go.

“The more you are able to move goods and services to hinterland, the more you will create jobs and the more you create jobs, the more growth that you will have and that is my drive,” he said.

The minister, however, said that he was always passionate about his job, stating that if a new minister would takeover, his was sure that the person would have the passion to complete the project.

“You see, me and passion, if you watched me as the governor of Rivers, that same passion was there. I was restless at delivering my responsibility.

“I pray that whoever will be the Minister of Transportation should have the same passion and focus on that responsibility.

“You can never tell, that passion is everywhere,” he said.(NAN)

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/amaechi-apologises-to-nigerians-over.html

Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by honayoplenty(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2019
Like we care? we gat money for transport so no shaking. ;DLike we care? we gat money for transport so no shaking.
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by Sapphire94: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2019
Excuzeme:

Corrupt Waillers have been suffering hardship and have been in "sifia pains" since 2015 angry angry angry grin

I hope it extends for another 50yrs. grin grin
sad
Gullible Fool!!
So, is ur life any better now that there isn't corruption but abject suffering?

If I check now, U no chop all through yesterday but U still come here to talk rubbish..

Ur mumu is still at its height. Smh
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by titiloyeblog: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2019
specter:
ERECTION DON FINISH, TO YA TENTS OH NIGERIANS.

Are you from Anambra?
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by adekolaelect(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Jayslicky:
Amaechi is the biggest threat to democracy, anything he says should not be taken seriously, he ranks second in lying after his boss Lie Mohammed, amaechi is a traitor to his brothers and every good nigerian, a serpent that should be avoided by all means, corrupt and unrepentant hypocrite.
humm blaming Ameiche but you like FFK and Fayose your first name is selfishness .

Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by adekolaelect(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2019
doctokwus:
We know you people right from the Daura President to all the criminals in the present government are all scammers.
Only Almajiris and illiterates fell for your lies.
wailing starts as usual .
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by ToyinDipo(m): 9:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Excuzeme:

he is actually a "biological" bastard............ his father is an Ibo man from Onitcha though his mother is an Egba woman.
he better relocate across the Niger bridge where he can become their spiritual leader. grin
Haha, to deputize for Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by DerideGull(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
titiloyeblog:

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi on Friday apologized to Nigerians over the suspension of the Iju-Abeokuta free train ride during the 2019 general elections.

Amaechi tendered the apology during the monthly rail inspection of the Lagos-Ibadan modernisation project in Ibadan.

He said that the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) suspended the three months free train ride due to security and safety of passengers.

“It was suspended by the Chinese and the excuse they gave me was that they cannot allow it run because of safety, since they have not completed the second line but they are almost through with it.

“It is almost completed from Iju to Abeokuta. I want to apologise to Nigerians that they suspended it when they left the country, which I didn’t envisage, they will go back soon,” Amechi said.

Speaking on his passion for the project, Amaechi said that the responsibility was given to him by President Muhammadu Buhari, which must be delivered to create jobs and boost the economy.

“I know you will say I’m stressed up but as a minister, I have a responsibility passed to me by Mr President and I must deliver on it.

“Also, the economy of Nigeria can be driven most importantly, if we can link the seaport to hinterland because when cargoes come, they must go.

“The more you are able to move goods and services to hinterland, the more you will create jobs and the more you create jobs, the more growth that you will have and that is my drive,” he said.

The minister, however, said that he was always passionate about his job, stating that if a new minister would takeover, his was sure that the person would have the passion to complete the project.

“You see, me and passion, if you watched me as the governor of Rivers, that same passion was there. I was restless at delivering my responsibility.

“I pray that whoever will be the Minister of Transportation should have the same passion and focus on that responsibility.

“You can never tell, that passion is everywhere,” he said.(NAN)

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/amaechi-apologises-to-nigerians-over.html

Please it asinine to apologize to Nigerians when it is proper to apologize to people of north-eastern, south-western and few parts of north-central. The north-south western railway line has nothing to do with entire Nigerians. So stop the idiocy of apologizing to Nigerians.
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by DerideGull(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
couragemurphy:
The Lion of Niger Delta, apology accepted. fire down with your unprecedented stride of development

Typically, a Yari.ba folk.
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by DerideGull(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
dedonfranco:
Rivers State best ever Governor
God will continue to bless u Sir.

Another sinister compliment from a typical Yari.ba folk. Have you asked what happened to Kaduna-Port Harcourt railway line? The jackass is like a man whose house is on fire and he is out chasing rats.
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by SachaBastien(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nigerians are funny people. Elections are over and you want to still have free train rides? I don't get it. You've been used and dumped! Wait till the next election for another freebie.
The Chinese suspended it because of safety issues? Three months they provided free rides under unsafe conditions so as to get votes... Hmmm.
An American life is worth $500m. Russian $30m,Turkish $2m. Nigerian, worthless and worth less than a pile of shit!
Re: Amaechi Apologises To Nigerians Over Suspension Of Free Iju-abeokuta Train Ride by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
DerideGull:

Typically, a Yari.ba folk.
[/s]

May God deliver you from self inflicted bitterness and mental iberiberism chapter 1 verse 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport / The Moment LP Excos & Some Members In South-West Tore Their Cards & Joined APC / Visit America And Be Absent At 2019 Election – Prophet Dares Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.