Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (27674 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / 9th NASS: APC Chiefs In Game Of Wits / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2019
Another confusion

About to commence
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by EshjayLee(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2019
I went into George Iwilade Library, and there was no single book at the Library, let alone digital resources. I contacted Global Hand for help. Global Hand is about donating computers and digital resources towards making the library a hub for knowledge exchange for the teeming youth of Iwoland. You can make this effort more impactful by donating towards this project.
Kindly donate through this link https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/upgrading-of-george-iwilade-library/
Then click on DONATE NOW button.
Then fill your credit card details.
You can also donate to the organization account:
Name: Charitable Youth for Nation Building Initiative
Number: 006-982-2516
Bank: Sterling Bank

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by ignis: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2019
Racoon:
Imagine Orji Uzor Kalu/Abdullahi Adamu (having horrible corruption trials with the EFCC) and Ali Ndume (that implicated in the BH conspiracy) running for the Senate presidency only under an APC govt.
This country is a joke.
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Cabble4(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Senate Presidency is not for political weaklings and electoral nonentities.

Nobody plants rocks and harvests mangoes.

Simple, uncommon sense.

So??
Inconclusive comment.

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by SaintNemesis(f): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2019
I am rooting for Omo-agege. I hope PDP backs him. Ali Ndume if I remember clearly was Boko Haram agent. Any other person but Ali Ndume, that guy can't be trusted
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Ugosample(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Midastorch:
It’s a very simple calculation,the senate presidency position should go to North East,the deputy should go to South South, the SW can have the the speakership and North Central the Deputy speaker... Nothing, I repeat Nothing must go to those pigs....cos they contributed nothing to our Present democracy.....children of hate

undecided
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Cabble4(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2019
Midastorch:
It’s a very simple calculation,the senate presidency position should go to North East,the deputy should go to South South, the SW can have the the speakership and North Central the Deputy speaker... Nothing, I repeat Nothing must go to those pigs....cos they contributed nothing to our Present democracy.....children of hate

Calling your fellow Nigerians unholy names does not make you more sophisticated. It's a sign of weakness.
Your emotions are not under your control.

4 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by MyGeneration(m): 9:56am On Mar 16, 2019
HopeAtHand:

I've got a pen and I sure know how to write a simple petition. Be sure his mace-stealing stunt will be revisited upon him when his intention to become Senate president is brought before the senate.

Senator Abe is just a fool. Senate Presidency was tailor-made for him. Since Abe isn't returning to 9thh senate, Uzor Kalu should fit just fine.
Wow...this guy you still dae. Ikwerre man
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Emmanuel226(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Las Las APC go still win

2 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Honor10: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

You said the same thing last time yet Ekweremadu emerged DSP.As for the SW they already have the VP so nothing like speaker again

lolz, so u too want something in APC reign, e be like say all of u don dey craze for that east, nothing for u in APC, get that into ur flat heads, wait till PDP have the Majority in the senate, then u can get Senate presidency, but as at now, even d lowest position won't go to u, we will rather give Ghanians. lolzzzz

4 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Tupacc: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2019
I really don’t think there’s confusion anywhere. Who’s gonna be the SP don sabi himself. All these underground news self

2 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Emmanuel226(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2019
well that will not stop Governor Wike from securing his Governorship seat in Rivers State
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by albaniy1: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2019
Midastorch:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Tupacc: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2019
Racoon:
Imagine Orji Uzor Kalu/Abdullahi Adamu (having horrible corruption trials with the EFCC) and Ali Ndume (that implicated in the BH conspiracy) running for the Senate presidency only under an APC govt.

And what of Atiku? A whole criminal that was running for a presidency. The point is baseless because 80% of the so call Politicians are criminals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Honor10: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
Nw- president
Sw-vice president
Ss- Senate president
Ne-deputy Senate President
Se-speaker
Nc-deputy speaker

u dey craze, u think say na Atiku enter abi? nothing for SE, I repeat nothing, children of hate and perdition, u want to reap where u made all effort to make sure nothing germinate there. Awon ode

4 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by id911(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2019
seunmsg:

The discussion is not about PDP or corrupt elites. You can please keep your opinions to yourself. Face your dying PDP and let APC stakeholders decide on how to share presiding and principal positions in the 9th assembly.
The discussion is about the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria not the Senate of the satanic party.

So everyone has right to discuss it

4 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Nyamiri: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2019
Excaperx:
Nw- president
Sw-vice president
Ss- Senate president
Ne-deputy Senate President
Se-speaker
Nc-deputy speaker

Nothing for SE. They should go and collect Senate Presidency from PDP

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by netflicks(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2019
Midastorch:

See mumu is anything good about the country u brag about...tribal bigot living in a zoo with pigs...

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Tupacc: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2019
Midastorch:

Lol. Are they not fighting for Biafru anymore or they’re still in between or was it all a scam. The easiest people to scam in this country are the Children of Hate & Sadness.

3 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Afamed: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Any Saraki's stooge or loyalist is OK by me
Fortunately all Saraki stooges except Dino Melaye didn't return to the house

4 Likes

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by HopeAtHand: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2019
MyGeneration:
Wow...this guy you still dae. Ikwerre man
Yes, 100% Ikwerre man.
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by chally100(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

People who live in houses like this actually called others pigs?
Go mourn your brethren in lagos and ibadan.
. Was this really necessary?
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Intrepid01(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2019
Midastorch:

Bro, I am from SW but this is totally unacceptable. If you sell your brother cheaply you won't be able to buy them expensively anymore.

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by ngadaAwo: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2019
Tupacc:

Lol. Are they not fighting for Biafru anymore or they’re still in between or was it all a scam. The easiest people to scam in this country are the Children of Hate & Sadness.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy should curtail people like you bra
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by nzeobi(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Uzor kalu, a new comer? Not going to happen. Even DSP is far from him.
The other guy from Imo state has better chances. He should be lobbying for DSP.
SP is going to NE.
there is no APC senator from imo at the moment.
Rochas was presented certificate of return, ben uwajimogus own was inconclusive and will be concluded on 23.
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by tribalistseun: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This is where the APC needs to be extra careful because if they get dribbled again just like the way Bukola Neymar Saraki did to them in 2015, then it will mark the end of the APC.

The biggest losers are;
-George Akume
-Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan
-Rochas Owelle Okorocha
-God'swill Akpabio.

As a proud Deltan, I will be happy if the notorious Ovie Omo-Agege gets the position despite his affiliation with the demonic party. "Brothers na Brothers, Others na Others"

If the ugly toad from Edo like, he should mess this opportunity up again. SS region should clinch the seat.

Omo who? Agege bread? Senate president is for matured mind not for thugs and foolish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by bluefilm: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
I support igbo Senate presidency.
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by Tupacc: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy should curtail people like you bra
[/s]
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by maisauki: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This is where the APC needs to be extra careful because if they get dribbled again just like the way Bukola Neymar Saraki did to them in 2015, then it will mark the end of the APC.

The biggest losers are;
-George Akume
-Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan
-Rochas Owelle Okorocha
-God'swill Akpabio.

As a proud Deltan, I will be happy if the notorious Ovie Omo-Agege gets the position despite his affiliation with the demonic party. "Brothers na Brothers, Others na Others"

If the ugly toad from Edo like, he should mess this opportunity up again. SS region should clinch the seat.
Neymar is injured and as such out of play and so is saraki, he lost 100% to apc
Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by valdesmond5(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2019
battle indeed

Re: 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate by olisaEze(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2019
Midastorch:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Speaks After Supreme Court Judgement (Video) / IfeanyiCy Njoku: 'If I Die, Hold Rochas Okorocha Responsible' - Imo Journalist / Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.