Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Keep Praying, Don't Relent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Praying, Don't Relent (559 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us / Keep Watching, Don't Relent / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Praying, Don't Relent by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2019
Keep Praying, Don't relent

Colossians 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Beloved, make prayer your lifestyle. Keep praying consistently and persistently.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

Don't just pray when you are in need. Pray always, when things are working out well or not, keep praying.

Do not relent in the place of prayer. If the place of prayer is faulty, the Spiritual life of a believer will be seriously affected. The devil desire two key things in a believers life:
- to cripple the prayer life of a believer
- to prevent a believer from hearing, reading, studying and meditating the Word of GOD.

The devil does not want man to have fellowship with GOD. But I want you to prove Him wrong by praying fervently. Keep the place of fire burning.

Bishop Francis Wale Oke once said 'do not make prayer your spare tyre but your steering wheel', this means always utilize your prayer life to get directives from GOD per time. Let your prayer life be your daily guide, it should not be the spare tyre that only when there is problem, you begin to cry out to GOD.

Beloved, I want you to know that "only what GOD can't do, that is what prayer can not do". GOD can change circumstances, prayer can also do that. You can get everything you NEED(not what you want) through prayer.

Paul and Silas prayed, what was the result?, Hezekiah prayed and what was result?, the disciples prayed for the Peter when he was arrested, what was the result?, Hannah prayed, what was the result?. Prayer yields result till date and forever more.

At all times always pray both in season and out of season. When you have strength to and when you don't. Jesus our Lord and Saviour prayed, so you are inexcusable.

You may have been praying and the answer is not coming, be resilient, consistent and persistent. With the eyes of faith and your confession by faith, see your prayers answered, don't entertain unbelief.

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Keep praying, keep the fire burning, don't go cold or lukewarm. Pray!!! Don't relent.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Being Attack By A Dog? / T.B. Joshua, World’s ‘most Powerful Minister’ — American / See The Response Pastor Adeboye Got For His Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.