Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

"Even In Death, My Father Is Still Worried About Nigeria" - Charly Boy Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Even In Death, My Father Is Still Worried About Nigeria" - Charly Boy Says (260 Views)

Charly Boy Says 'Okorocha's Curse’ Will Soon Befall Buhari / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Even In Death, My Father Is Still Worried About Nigeria" - Charly Boy Says by Edithfavourite: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2019
The veteran singer and self-acclaimed activist has said his father is not happy with the situation of things in the country especially the judiciary arm of government.

"I met my late father last night. He looked so so very sad. Even in his death when he should be resting in peace. I can’t imagine he is still worried about Nigeria. About the judiciary. How do I appease my father?"
he tweeted.

It didn't end there, he went on to appeal to the judiciary of government to take charge since the other two arms have failed.

"Naija judiciary I am asking u guys to please take charge. The two branches of govmnt has failed . You guys are the next bus stop in the “next level” Since the system is failing the people. Justice Oputa sey make I beg una," he concluded.

Even though this sounds weird, Charly boy apparently is worried about the state of the country. Recall that a few weeks ago after results of the presidential election was released, Charly Boy was among the first celebrities to express their feelings over the outcome.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/even-in-death-my-father-is-still-worried-about-nigeria-charly-boy-says/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Even In Death, My Father Is Still Worried About Nigeria" - Charly Boy Says by Shelumiel: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2019
This is the finger of codeine grin
Re: "Even In Death, My Father Is Still Worried About Nigeria" - Charly Boy Says by megist80: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

African Pastors Showing Their Dancing Skills / Khloe Calls Leo A Snake - Watch Big Brother Naija Reunion Full Video - 9jamemetv / Reminisce Drops His Latest Track 'oja'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.