Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed (277 Views)

The Financial Safe Net is not a 9-5 Any More ...Here is What Is / 200k Loan Needed To Be Repaid In 6 Months Time / 6 Simple Reasons Banks Won’t Grant Your Business Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed by InvestorChi: 9:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Good day Nairalanders.

While we are three months into 2019 and it might seem like the year is far spent already, it still holds promises of good things to come, and this is the major reason that brings me here.

I have a business i am into already and want to expand. It is in the food sector, specifically confectioneries, being Candy floss and Popcorn. I intend setting it up in two locations to increase revenue. While the idea seems basic enough, it will definitely come with a twist to make it different.

I have understudied as well as done both of them briefly and i have ample knowledge of how to produce and market both products.
I need a soft loan of 300,000 Naira to help me set it up, and a payment plan spread across 9 months to ease the burden on me as this is a startup. I am willing to pay a 20% interest, being 60,000 Naira, on the initial 300,000 Naira.
Payment of 10,000 Naira is to be made weekly, totalling 40,000 Naira monthly, which sums up to 360,000 Naira after 9 months. I am very confident of keeping my end of the deal as it requires a saving of 2000 Naira each day for 5 working days weekly to meet. This way, payment can be easily done consistently without too much strain on the young business.

I reside in Lagos Mainland, Igando precisely, and the business is to be carried out within my environ. I would prefer a creditor living in Lagos so that close monitoring and due dilligence can be carried out smoothly by him or her.

I look forward to hearing from, as well as meeting any potential creditor in person. My contact details are:
Phone/Whatsapp number: 08038701675, email address: amahchimenem@gmail.com.
Thank you very much.
Re: A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed by InvestorChi: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Re: A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed by InvestorChi: 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Help put this young business on a good footing
Re: A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed by InvestorChi: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
"The secret of getting ahead is is getting started". Help give me the start i need.

(1) (Reply)

P&G Takes Top Spot As Largest Ad Spender / Promo : Get An E-commerce Website / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.