Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym (49491 Views)

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by benitwater(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
u still have a long way to go bro.
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
90 of body builders are gay.
That look itself is a major turn off. Both of them in fact.
I prefer a negroe who exercises his brain.
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Eavy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
If this man with pot belly I hoping for a six packs, I think I should have better hope with a flat tummy. I will like to watch his progress and see if me and him who will have six packs first.
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Hotzone(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin everyday I'm always introduced to new mad people

I need Sense to buy =--
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Biglittlelois(f): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ewww the six packs looks disgusting undecided
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Danbets11: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dis one no be pot belly na.

This wan still enter Mr Naija oooo
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by pacespot(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
six packs are not always true if you are to determine a guy's strength, some are naturally blessed with it, while others have two much flesh around the tummy that even if they gym from now till next month it won't show six packs. I will rather have my tummy moderately shaped than to show six packs.
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
nigerian ladies love guys with pot bellies cos naija babes believe d bigger a guy"s stomach the bigger d money in his akant grin.u can ask Mariangeles,folake4u,Amatarasha,NwanyiAwkaetiti if u think iyam lying grin.and by the way i don c stomach wey large pass dat one by far cheesy.
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
meobizy:
What is the point of six packs if wearing a T-shirt covers everything?
At least a potbelly remains, clothed or shirtless.

SPACE FOR SALE.
This promo starts and ends in a minute.
I have reduced my price by 90%.
Advertising here is now 1,500 NGN.
I accept Bitcoin, bank transfer, Wester Union transfer and airtime equivalent.
a t shirt shows off ur physique na.if u be d type of guy wey dey carry a heavy pregnant stomach 24/7 then t shirt go be wahala 4 u grin
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
nigerian ladies love guys with pot bellies cos naija babes believe d bigger a guy"s stomach the bigger d money in his akant grin.u can ask Mariangeles,folake4u,Amatarasha,NwanyiAwkaetiti if u think iyam lying grin.and by the way i don c stomach wey large pass dat one by far cheesy.
I don dey look with one kind eyes...you get tarti billion for akant ??
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:

a t shirt shows off ur physique na.if u be d type of guy wey dey carry a heavy pregnant stomach 24/7 then t shirt go be wahala 4 u grin
No.
Most of the guys I know with six packs look like regular dudes in T-shirts.
They have to raise the shirt for one to see the abs.
Huge guys on the other hand still look huge in shirts.
If a guy has a potbelly na that one sure pass.
Nobody needs to guess when they see you in a shirt.
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Amatarasha(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
isnt it poverty again?
Pity
masters holders now date illiterate
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by xreal: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wole or Woli?

meanwhile, NL is getting annoying ...you see this often.

1 Like

Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by PanickMode(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
The beard though sad
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amatarasha:
isnt it poverty again?
Pity
masters holders now date illiterate
money is d coco cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
I don dey look with one kind eyes...you get tarti billion for akant ??
i have two dollar in my akant
wee u marley me? cheesy

Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
meobizy:

No.
Most of the guys I know with six packs look like regular dudes in T-shirts.
They have to raise the shirt for one to see the abs.
Huge guys on the other hand still look huge in shirts.
If a guy has a potbelly na that one sure pass.
Nobody needs to guess when they see you in a shirt.
very true that regular dudes and dudes with pack look the same way in T shirt but a guy with a very big stomach is in class of his own wen on tshirt grin.guys with very large stomachs na agbada type of shirts dey fit dem wella .
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Amatarasha(f): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:

money is d coco cheesy cheesy
Is d coco kamkpa wink grin
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Mariangeles(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
i have two dollar in my akant
wee u marley me? cheesy
Maybe... cheesy
Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
Maybe... cheesy
angry angry

Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by Mariangeles(f): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: 6 packs Vs pot belly: Wole Arole shares photos from the Gym by droptrend205: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Onelastgooddeed:
baba don turn upcoming comedian.....
im career don go downhill

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Arrested By Lagos Police For Assaulting A Lady Who Was Filiming Him / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.