Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerians Reacts As Nollywood Actress Etinosa Idemudia Goes Unclad Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Reacts As Nollywood Actress Etinosa Idemudia Goes Unclad Online (584 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Nollywood Actress Etinosa Idemudia Goes Unclad Online by iamocheme: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nollywood actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia has set the internet on fire after she went completely naked on Instagram.
The actress went nude on popular Nigerian singer MC Galaxy's Instagram live video. In the video, Etinosa was seen to be drunk and was complaining about how she will love to live her life without pleasing anyone and also how her boyfriend is stressing her life.

Trust Nigerian as many of them has taken to their Twitter page to reacts to the viral video.

See some reactions below:

After smokers,the next people that are liable to die young are also people that don't mind their business, whatever you practiced while u drunk,i strongly believe it has been on your mind,u just want something to push it out,Nothing concerns me about Etinosa and Mc Galaxy ...

— OLUMIGHTY™ (@teewine) March 16, 2019

Other girls did it but they were desperate for money and stupid . Etinosa did it and she was drunk . FOH! She wasn't drunk when she opened the IG app, she wasn't drunk when she went live but she was drunk when she undressed herself. Don't let me even talk

— LepaBoy (@KayKross28) March 16, 2019

TwitterNG: MC Galaxy is a predator. She was drunk.

Logic:but she already said she was gonna strip since afternoon.

TwitterNG: Mc Galaxy degraded her and destroyed her soul!!

Etinosa: I am expressive with my body!!

TwitterNG: MC Galaxy is to blame!!!

— Mazi Marvin the Paranoid Android (@Boboye_Ak) March 16, 2019

So I heard a drunk Etinosa sent her friends away from her room before stripping naked on MC Galaxy live video and we are putting all the blame on MC Galaxy?

Am I missing something?

— Prof. Yinka (@GalacticoNG) March 16, 2019

They way you people sharply created and excuse for Etinosa who intentionally stripped.
How you know she was drunk and going through break up all of a sudden.
And pour out all the Blame on Mc Galaxy that did the live video still dey baffle me.

— Upcoming Bill Gates ⓭ (@FavoredSinner) March 16, 2019

Question: if you get drunk and kill a person with your car, does the court convict you or does the court say "he/she was drunk?? Etinosa knew what she was doing...that aside she already said she was going to do it earlier and she owned it. But nooo Mc Galaxy should be jailed pic.twitter.com/3Bx1nVx8Cf

— New Problem (@_officialsix) March 16, 2019

Consent?
Aware of being on IG_live?
Was she forced?
Was she threatened?
Does she gives a flying f?
But who gets dragged - Mc Galaxy
Who gets pitied - Etinosa
I don't understand this generation pic.twitter.com/abo9DMNek3

— ��� ������� † (@Just_Adams_) March 16, 2019

source: www.celebritynobs.com

(1) (Reply)

Youth Commissioner Now A Youth Corper In Anambra State!!!. Photos / Ways To Show Your Lover That Size Doesn’t Matter / (omg)cardi B Dramatic Outfit For Met_gala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.