Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria (671 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria. / Donald Trump Meeting With Tech Billionaires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by shapoh(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
#MiFans

Join the MiFans group https:///2HC8vif to get your invites to the First Fans Meeting in Nigeria.

RE: Who Is Excited? Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint in Nigeria mobile market.

If you have been waiting for a phone that gives value for money with outstanding innovations, then you should know about the love-hate relationship with Xiaomi. Love because is the only mobile brand that gives value for money!! And hate because you can’t ‘easily’ buy them in Nigeria. Well, that is about to change NOW!

The new lifestyle smartphones will exceed customers’ expectations in terms of design, camera and performance. Smartphone manufacturers, Xiaomi has concluded plans to officially launch in Africa market and extend the WOW experience to Nigeria Market before the end of Q2 2019.

The train is about to move and Xiaomi want to move with Love, if you are true fan of Xiaomi join me in this train as we move the Xiaomi Fans Forum(XFF). Xiaomi intend to have the Fans meeting in Nigeria soonest, to join this meeting please drop #MiFans at the end of your comment.

wink grin grin
Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by okooloyun1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by seunfly: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by JayJayGee: 3:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Hardcore MiFan since my first Xiaomi phone. Recently parted way with my phone but would like to be invited to the #MiFans meeting.
Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by lanre316: 5:56am On Mar 24, 2019
JayJayGee:
Hardcore MiFan since my first Xiaomi phone. Recently parted way with my phone but would like to be invited to the #MiFans meeting.

Wow. Exactly the same with me. Been hardcore MI fan for the past three years. Recently moved on to Samsung. But it would be nice to meet up with fellow MIUI lovers
Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by Devilhimself: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2019
tecno infinix in trouble
Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by lanre316: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Devilhimself:
tecno infinix in trouble

LOL. Not necessarily true. Tecno infinix has their target customers, Xiaomi has theirs, Samsung/iPhone has theirs. It's a parallel line that don't mix. That is, people looking for cheapest available crap in the market will always buy tecno infinix itel, people looking for best value for money and don't mind buying online will go for phones like Xiaomi and people who can afford to buy highest quality with good brand image will go for nothing less than Samsung and iPhones.

3 Likes

Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by JayJayGee: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2019
lanre316:

Wow. Exactly the same with me. Been hardcore MI fan for the past three years. Recently moved on to Samsung. But it would be nice to meet up with fellow MIUI lovers
Well I didn't move on, I just haven't bought a new one.
Still waiting for the Redmi Note 7 Pro to be available in Nigeria.
Re: MiFans First Meeting In Nigeria - Xiaomi Strengthens Footprint In Nigeria by lanre316: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2019
JayJayGee:
Well I didn't move on, I just haven't bought a new one. Still waiting for the Redmi Note 7 Pro to be available in Nigeria.
O, okay

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone / How To Make Auto Reply for Whatsapp / Nairalanders Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.