Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League (33013 Views)

Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It / Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL / Mauricio Pochettino Open To Leaving Paris St-germain If Man Utd Make Approach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by landmark86: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
UCL cup is btw Juventus or Man-city while Europa cup is for Chelsea.
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by laptopsale(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:
Guardiola I'm so sorry, You're a very hardworking coach

But I just gotta tell you Barcelona is winning this!!

Maybe you should come back to Barça next season and help us win UCL 3 times back-to-back
That's if Barcelona survive Liverpool's ghenghen pressing
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Foodforthought: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
newheart2:
come to Barcelona
Keep deceiving yourself with graphics. Cr7 kneel to Messi, yet he has more UCL, more international trophies, more career goals, more freekick goals, equal number of balon dor . Do you even understand the meaning of that graphic? Typical Barca fan.
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by allytinted: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Flango:
shocked

I understand perfectly. It's just like the A students then in school. When people are celebrating that they got a D or C in certain courses, B is seen as failure for the A student.

As for me, I'll rather keep going that far and be termed a serial failure than play at the lower level competing for top four, Europa or trying to avoid relegation.

At the end of the season either Klopp or Gardiola will be termed a failure in one way or the other. That's the price you pay for excellence sad
With the amount of money spent by both coaches in the summer, anything short of the league or CL should be termed failure.
Moreover City has been winning the PL before he came on board, they brought him in cos of the CL. Thesame thing at Bayern and in my own opinion, he failed to deliver.
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by princeade86(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
AngryNijerian:
break the quarter final jinx first dreaming of champs league
tell him that guadiola is not zidane.
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Barcelona way man u go knack cumut go win CL Akiko embarassed
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by DavSagacity(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:

Maybe you should come back to Barça next season and help us win UCL 3 times back-to-back
It's not impossible but it will be hard for Barca with the present players in the team. The team is not as fantastic like they used to be 5 years ago...
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Flango: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
allytinted:

With the amount of money spent by both coaches in the summer, anything short of the league or CL should be termed failure.
Moreover City has been winning the PL before he came on board, they brought him in cos of the CL. Thesame thing at Bayern and in my own opinion, he failed to deliver.

I remember Ferguson saying that the goal for every season is always the league. Every other cup competition is a bonus. City can go far and lose three key players to injury before the final. Just as Salah's last season. These things are decided by fine margins that can sometimes not be your fault like a bad decision from the ref. Even the best experts in the game know that at the semi finals of the UCL, every team is almost equal. Any team can win from there.

At the end if Gardiola wins, will Allegri not be considered a failure at Juve? It's the champions league and getting to the semi final is the goal. Then you're three matches away from becoming champions. Anything can happen
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:

Raydos:

Raydos:

Sorry Bro. Madrid Style? No Way.
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:

The era of Messi has come to an end.
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by arukwe123(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Foodforthought:

Keep deceiving yourself with graphics. Cr7 kneel to Messi, yet he has more UCL, more international trophies, more career goals, more freekick goals, equal number of balon dor . Do you even understand the meaning of that graphic? Typical Barca fan.
is that why you are crying? cool down and say it without crying
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Godwin5766(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:

wake up bro ! U're dreaming
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Godwin5766(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
arukwe123:
he ain't crying bro....he's just telling u d truth
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Foodforthought: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
arukwe123:
Go learn how to troll. You're really not good at it. #Peace
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by PanickMode(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Oga go sitdon nah juve get dat cup..
Like for Ororo share for messi grin

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by osaskywire: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:

Stop dreaming barca ain't winning shit either juve or Liverpool
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Reeb2244: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
AngryNijerian:
break the quarter final jinx first dreaming of champs league
Which quarter final Jinx? Which team team do you support?
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by wisdomkid: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Raydos:

But it belongs to JUVE this year!
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by lawanbelloa(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
up man city
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League by Vivuch: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Raydos:

. I know Barca fans are envying Real Madrid for this back to back UEFA cup champions.��Barca can never!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire / Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church / Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.