Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' (56318 Views)

Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by Aawizdom(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
That iwobi is very stupid, he should be ban for certain game by unai.

Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by SexytorresE(f): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
David0:
He was doing all that to you, but the cameras failed to spot them right? angry
abi he thinks it's Nigeria league, where dey dnt caption anything. Juvenile statement
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by SexytorresE(f): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Teewhy2:
Iwobi should watch it and don't pick unnecessary name for himself due to childish behavior, no video evidence to show the guy was cursing him or showing him the middle finger.
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by Reeb2244: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
safarigirl:
whether you believe it or not, is your personal problem.

No be you dey pay am salary, so, if you like, when someone insults you, don't react, so that "people" will say you are a good person

PS: You people always bringing race into everything sound old and tired. This was not between a white and black player, it was two negroes doing negro things. When Zidane headbutted Matterazzi, nobody was saying "what if he was black?"

Nigerians only know how to criticise their own, so that they will look 'upright', when the whole world already knows y'all are scum. Anybody cuss out my mama, I'll even slap them, to hell with people.
For your mind. No go jam and slap person wey go beat nonsense comot for your body.

Stop spewing trash to support your own people.
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by donbenie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
ismail64:
That gorilla he was called by that Indian celebrity was right.
Imagine, black cursing black.
Big deal..

People curse people every day..

Deal with it..
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by donbenie(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Magnifik18:
Alex is the 1st footballer I've see with a slight pot belle..

He doesn't train like others?
Then..

You haven't seen a lot of Footballers.. grin

FAT Ronaldo..

The REAL Ronaldo..

The PHENOMENONAL one..

He had ONE..

Didn't Stop him from being GREAT.. cool
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by tohyorsih(f): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
BABANGBALI:
The same thing I always do to tohyorsih whenever we quarrel

Please why is Shoprite chicken so expensive?Abi the fowl attends private school?

Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by Evtspez: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
He is simply and 1diot, he is lucky I'm not Unai na just to release him on a free transfer, that was a huge embarrassment.. thunder fire Iwobi
Stup1d nonse.nse boy
I salute your comment. That's just unsportmanship from the yeye Iwobi. I felt he shouldn't have done that. Who else notice even the fans at the stadium didn't take that lightly from Iwobi?
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by safarigirl(f): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Reeb2244:
For your mind. No go jam and slap person wey go beat nonsense comot for your body.

Stop spewing trash to support your own people.
one man's trash is another man's jewel.

You will support everybody else, but never your own people.

Does Iwobi attack people like this normally? He does it once and all of you come at him without considering why he did it. That one isn't your problem, you just follow the crowd. Go and meet your crowd and enjoy yoir fake outrage.

Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by freeproductkey: 1:07am On Mar 17, 2019
Hi thanks you can check more at idm crack
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by airsaylongcon: 1:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Joshrob:
Ya.. That's my guy
Show him you're a nigeriam.. We are king in salvaging anyone, you don't insult a Nigerian and go free without receiving one nice insult to tag along with for life..
It's in-built.. Weather home or abroad

angry angry angry

Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by skallion7(m): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2019
dollarsplenty:
See your life. Whole world know you (nigerians) are all scum? What a compliment from a gutter mouth. Then the person you are defending is also a scum abi? What is wrong is wrong, whether it is done by your brother or an outsider. Iwobi's excuse was an afterthought after he was criticized. Zidane action caused France a World Cup and himself a red card. Did any of the cameras capture him abusing Iwobi? The reaction of Iwobi is unprofessional and that's why his mate tried to drag him away from the scene. What is wrong is WRONG
CRAP!!!!
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by chucs: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2019
He was even lucky Alex didn't go ad far as headbutting him like Zidane did. some folks here are just lowlives trying to make someone who is guilty a saint.
Before a reaction,there must be an action. so instead of blaming Alex,why dont u channel the blame to someone that left the football that was being played and started cursing an opponent's mother.
Re: Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' by Reeb2244: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
safarigirl:
one man's trash is another man's jewel.

You will support everybody else, but never your own people.

Does Iwobi attack people like this normally? He does it once and all of you come at him without considering why he did it. That one isn't your problem, you just follow the crowd. Go and meet your crowd and enjoy yoir fake outrage.
What's his evidence? Do you see any? Go sit your ass down somewhere

Messi Shows Off Scars From Sevilla Star Carlos's Horror Challenge In Training / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final