Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Buying Station Wagon From Contonou - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Station Wagon From Contonou (1741 Views)

The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos / Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / This Is What The 2018 Kia Optima Station Wagon Looks Like (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by JohnDanApeh: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Please,

Advise me, if I should go to Contonou and buy a any of these station wagons? Opel Astra, Toyota Camry or Nissan premera ranging (1999-2005 model) with a budget of 700k which will include the NCS duty clearance at the border.

Thank you for you encouragement....
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by TPound(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
If anyone tells you they are paying duty at the border, it's a huge lie... Border has been closed years ago and any car coming through there now is illegal

5 Likes

Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by dirtycoin(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
JohnDanApeh:
Please,

Advise me, if I should go to Contonou and buy a any of these station wagons? Opel Astra, Toyota Camry or Nissan premera ranging (1999-2005 model) with a budget of 700k which will include the NCS duty clearance at the border.

Your budget is laughable.
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by ray48: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
You can increase ur budget a little and buy locally the Opel Astra & Nissan Primera 99-2000 model. What's the essence of travelling to Cotonou then with all the attendant risks.
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by JohnDanApeh: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
ray48:
You can increase ur budget a little and buy locally the Opel Astra & Nissan Primera 99-2000 model. What's the essence of travelling to Cotonou then with all the attendant risks.
Sir, for like how much will I increase it to?
Thank you.
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by JohnDanApeh: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
dirtycoin:

Your budget is laughable.
Sir, please, you can put me through.
Thank you sir.
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by ray48: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
JohnDanApeh:

Sir, please, you can put me through.
Thank you sir.

Between N900k to One million should get u a good deal.
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by dbelovd(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
JohnDanApeh:
Sir, for like how much will I increase it to? Thank you.

I av Primera wagon tokunbo for sale. It's #850. Kindly contact me if interested. The location is Abeokuta
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by JohnDanApeh: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2019
dbelovd:

I av Primera wagon tokunbo for sale. It's #850.
Kindly contact me if interested.
The location is Abeokuta
State the features such as Transmission, model etc including the the pictures. Post them here, let us see.
Thank you sir.
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by dbelovd(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
JohnDanApeh:

State the features such as Transmission, model etc including the the pictures. Post them here, let us see.
Thank you sir.

Year of production is 2002 and it's manual. AC is chilling.
Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by diportivo: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buying Station Wagon From Contonou by Bettycars(m): 1:54am On Mar 25, 2019
JohnDanApeh:
Please,

Check my thread for imported cars at version good rate. No stress going to Cotonou.

(1) (Reply)

Golf 3 Fuel Pump Making Noise / P1890, Shift Control System On Honda City / Preventing Rats And Mice From Entering Your Car Engine When Not In Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.