Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! (389 Views)

How To Share Your Data On Airtel, Mtn, Glo And 9mobile / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel / 9mobile Introduces 1GB For N200 Data Plan, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! by NaijaIHailUna: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
The time for this thread has come.

Please feel free to add any negative experience you have had with any of the above. It seems they think Nigerians are helpless morons (just like our politicians think!)
Re: Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! by NaijaIHailUna: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
This just came in from a reliable person i know.

Globacom deducted a large denomination amount that can last at least a month from his account and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been done to rectify it 2 weeks after.

What he has been told by the customer service people (when they are available) is 'system upgrade' or "we cannot see info about that number" or some other rubbish which communicates "eh henh?, so this amount was deducted from the account, so whaat? why are you making noise? The customer service people show no remorse or awareness of the implication of this occurence, which can cost their company millions if they are sued in another country!! sad lipsrsealed angry

Just wondering if this has happened to anybody on Nairaland!
Re: Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! by Googleads4: 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
You cannot leave credit overnight on airtel

You credits vanishes
Re: Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! by NaijaIHailUna: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Googleads4:
You cannot leave credit overnight on airtel

You credits vanishes

Please repost in my same thread in the phones section. Setting up thread here was a mistake i will correct
Re: Globacom/Airtel/MTN/9Mobile. Tricks/scams Of Nigerian Telecommunications Firms! by NaijaIHailUna: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mod pls delete this thread from here. I have opened it in right section. Mistake regretted. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

GIFT WRAP For Magento 2 / The Real Truth Behind Faceapp (must Read) / What Are Some Best Android Vpns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.