Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. (3203 Views)

FFK Mistakes Parody Fayemi Accout, Attacks Fayemi Based On Fake Tweet / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by filipthompson2: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has condemned the too much attention to the for New Zealand terror shooting while thousands of Southern Kaduna where killed yesterday.

"There were more attacks on Christians in S. Kaduna today with many innocent people killed and their homes burnt."

"The daily casualties across central Nigeria exceeds that of attacks on Muslim communities across the entire Western world -yet the New Zealand shootings seem to have garnered more attention and concern in one day than the genocide in central Nigeria has been able to do in many years."

"Why is this so? Are we not human beings too? Terrorism, genocide, mass murder and ethnic cleansing are daily occurences in Nigeria yet the world remains silent."

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/03/fani-kayode-condemns-too-much-attention.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Bosswire: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by baliyubla: 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
The New Zealand news sweet my belle I no go lie. If not for anything, those people deserve a taste of the meal the dish to others with reckless abandon.

8 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Kingspin(m): 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
It is becoming normal to attack Christians while it unacceptable to attack others.

New Zealand terror shooting waiting for El Rufai for reprisal

If you claim a good religion learn how to condemn all evil attacks no matter the victims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
baliyubla:
The New Zealand news sweet my belle I no go lie. If not for anything, those people deserve a taste of the meal the dish to others with reckless abandon.
You don't deserve to be breathing

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by amaniro: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
They discriminate Christians everyday in America but when it's their turn they'll start crying "Islamophobia"

It's my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by baliyubla: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

You don't deserve to be breathing

A gift for you. Please use it.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by agougabriel: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
I blame CNN for not airing what has been going on in this country. ....though I don't support killing in whichever form..May their souls rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Preshy561(f): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
My own is that, they should stop migrating to Europe and other developed countries.
Saudi Arabia and Egypt are all Muslim countries.

10 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Haba baba! Thousands? Why are our politicians like this?
Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by tartar9(m): 5:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
baliyubla:

A gift for you. Please use it.
On who
You,your children,your useless god or your worthless parents?
Sorry,It has more value being used on an ant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by tartar9(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
amaniro:
They discriminate Christians everyday in America but when it's their turn they'll start crying "Islamophobia"

It's my opinion though.
Good thing you recognise that you could just be stupid.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Preshy561(f): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
tartar9:

See nyamiri's criminals talking about migrating to developed areas
Stop going to developed countries to unleash mayhem, nobody has monopoly of stupidity.
You have your Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Tunisia etc.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by amaniro: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
tartar9:
Good thing you recognise that you could just be stupid.

smiley

1 Like

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by tartar9(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

[s]
Stop going to developed countries to unleash mayhem, nobody has monopoly of stupidity.
You have your Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Tunisia etc.

[/s]
You can keep taking pride in stupidity...stupid igboid.See these nyamiri's who keep flooding Muslim countries together with their criminality talking as if anybody wants them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by kmaster007: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
baliyubla:
i see
Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by helinues: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
baliyubla:

Like really.. I guess Love your neighbours is not on your own bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Preshy561(f): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
tartar9:

You can keep taking pride in stupidity...stupid igboid.See these nyamiri's who keep flooding Muslim countries together with their criminality talking as if anybody wants them.
This one is in pains.
Does this explain why saudi Arabia always reject you lesser Muslims?

No wonder the whole world hate you people.
I'm sorry, this conversion has to end as I don't chat with potential terrorist.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:
My own is that, they should stop migrating to Europe and other developed countries.
Yea, na ur dad get Europe abi na eurobo grin
Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by shugabasbn: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Hatred kills just embraced love
Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by tartar9(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Preshy561:

[s]
This one is in pains.
Does this explain why saudi Arabia always reject you lesser Muslims?

No wonder the whole world hate you people.
I'm sorry, this conversion has to end as I don't chat with potential terrorist.
[/s]
Thank you,aspiring criminal
I'd rather be a terrorist than a xtian mother theresa.I'd be wary if the world does not hate us,afterall what other jobs does satan and his minions have to do undecided
For your information you bleeping dullard,40% of Saudi Arabia's population are migrants...including 3 million of you xtian imbecïles.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by tartar9(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
yemaldo:

Yea, na ur dad get Europe abi na eurobo grin
What are you saying,don't you know igboes developed Europe grin
She is currently thinking of how to cross the sahara to continue their development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
tartar9:

Thank you,aspiring criminal
I'd rather be a terrorist than a xtian mother theresa.I'd be wary if the world does not hate us,afterall what other jobs does satan and his minions have to do undecided
For your information you bleeping dullard,40% of Saudi Arabia's population are migrants...including 3 million of you xtian imbecïles.

This one is in cifia pains. I love it when terrorists are pains grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by tartar9(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Karatum:

This one is in cifia pains. I love it when terrorists are pains grin
Who is this one again undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by Ojiofor: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
God bless you FFK for speaking out for helpless sourthern Kaduna christians.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Condemns Too Much Attention To New Zealand Shooting. by AbaLion: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
If Europe was made up of a large number of demonically foulmouthed religious cum tribalistic charlatans like you are, pretty much every part of Europe would have been set on fire with unimaginable amount of losses.
Rather than the opposition spread careless remarks and politicize social violence, they are effectively guided by scruples such that in time of ill-fated incidents, they are enjoined to work together with their governments to weather the storm for the overall interest.
FFK and his satanic party must desist from stocking tribal and religious bigotry for selfish gains and work with the state governments where killings is a daily occurence including Rivers state.

-Lion

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Hand Over To Atiku Abubakar If Election Tribunal Declares Him Winner – Bu / Yoruba Have No Shame, Osinbajo Is A Toilet Manager - Nnamdi Kanu / GTBANK LEKKI PHASE 1 IS ON FIRE (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.