Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers (28659 Views)

Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) / Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by folly22(f): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear beautiful folly22,

What are you doing to reclaim what the canker worm have stolen from you?

Are you just folding your hands?
They are still on it. There useless party doesn't in any way favour our state. Anytime they mistakenly come on board, they mess all things up. From Bisi Akande that sacked almost all the workers especially teachers (sometimes husband and wife in a home) to Aregbegbese (half salary)
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by RealAdewole(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
folly22:

We didn't vote for them ó, it was a stolen mandate

The mandate was a stolen one right from aregbe first tenure, if we remember clearly 10local government election was cancelled before aregbe was declared governor
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Nyamiri: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
Xisnin:

The bourdillon stooge won the election with less than 30% of the total votes despite the threat of violence
against voters.

FYI, Ajimobi won his second term with about 35% of total votes but he won because of division
among the opposition. The Oyo template will be replicated all over SW, it is now clear that
In fact, the cancelled votes are way higher than the margin of Buhari's "win" in the southwest.
Your eyes will be opened in the fullness of time.
You are just like a kid who stole meat from a pot who then concludes that the pot is the giver of meat.
You will surely go hungry on the day of reckoning.

It seems you can't read, Atiku lost because of Buhari godlike status in the NW.
[/s]

Cry me a river.

Atiku lost because he was supported by political nonentities like you.

You make noise like parrots but can't vote. You are political lepers, without fingers and useless to politicians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by dedons: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
successmatters:
By the time APC is finished with the SW, they will be using foot to walk into Dahomey to serve as houseboys grin
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Bizibi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
doctokwus:

That bbquill guy,the imbe here,a few other monikers of theirs,once I see it,I just skip down to the next poster.Reading these sets of rubbish individuals posts is akin to admitting one has mental issues because they are allergic to using their brains to type anything sensible.
hehehehehe,annoying set of beings
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by JasonScoolari: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
folly22:
They are still on it. There useless party doesn't in any way favour our state. Anytime they mistakenly come on board, they mess all things up. From Bisi Akande that sacked almost all the workers especially teachers (sometimes husband and wife in a home) to Aregbegbese (half salary)
Folly, it's time to get fully involve in the cleansing of your beloved state if you want it to be better.

Give Oyo state 6months and watch the transformation. I have a female friend here from that state who took it upon herself to destroy the evil party before, during and after the elections.
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by JJBROS(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
successmatters:
By the time APC is finished with the SW, they will be using foot to walk into Dahomey to serve as houseboys grin

Chai!!!
grin Dohomey? Dohomey still dey exist?
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Charly68: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It is a Mistake to make a Mistake, but it is a great Mistake to repeat that same Mistake.

If the governor likes, he can decide not to pay them, They deserve it.

They couldn't learn from the ram called Aregbesola, by voting massively for the PDP.

By the time Oyetola is done with them, they'll find it difficult to buy a plate of Amala and Ewedu.
. God will never grant this wicked imaginations of yours ..
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Tobinrobin(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dorcasdx:
See below

What I don’t understand is this:
1) how can you have such avenue to make huge money and want people to pay you meager sum for the games? You’re meant to be richer than Otedola if this is really true.
2) how can people still fall for this scam? How can someone promise you some fixed matches in return for little money and pay after winning?

You’re a scammer and you should desist from this rubbish before it gets you
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by folly22(f): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Folly, it's time to get fully involve in the cleansing of your beloved state if you want it to be better.

Give Oyo state 6months and watch the transformation. I have a female friend here from that state who took it upon herself to destroy the evil party before, during and after the elections.
I do my best to enlighten those within my circle.
So happy Governor Seyi won the election, it was as if I won jackpot. Lol
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by omoteacher(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Naija and funnytricks terms, what is modulated salaries ? Osun workers really need redemption from Aregbese babaAfusa(half salary) to Mr modulated salaries. They deserve their leader cos they voted for him.
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by JasonScoolari: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
folly22:

I do my best to enlighten those within my circle.
So happy Governor Seyi won the election, it was as if I won jackpot. Lol
Lol, Over here in Delta, I celebrated the victory.

You'll be celebrated more than the way the good people of Oyo celebrated their man.

Good looking out to you as you enlighten them. smiley
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by successmatters(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Afamed:

You should be more concerned with your Abia, where despite the non government existence over 20 years, the PDP still bought their way back to power through 1 litre of kerosene per voter

Abia is paying full salary, joke is on you.
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Smartwave: 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Really feel sorry for Southeast people, they need power :-- follow Atiku, just to get VP slot. The same, slot they are accusing southwest of. Funny, they want to be at Aso Villa. Hmmmmmm, nawah ooo. Until they learn how to respect others. How is Abia That your governor? Hmmmmmm. You are busy fighting for Agbaje, for getting your home:- lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by successmatters(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Smartwave:
Really feel sorry for Southeast people, they need power :-- follow Atiku, just to get VP slot. The same, slot they are accusing southwest of. Funny, they want to be at Aso Villa. Hmmmmmm, nawah ooo. Until they learn how to respect others. How is Abia That your governor? Hmmmmmm. You are busy fighting for Agbaje, for getting your home:- lolz

Abia can pay their salaries and Osun own without problems.
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by bodee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It is a Mistake to make a Mistake, but it is a great Mistake to repeat that same Mistake.

They couldn't learn from the ram called Aregbesola, by voting massively for the PDP.

By the time Oyetola is done with them, they'll find it difficult to buy a plate of Amala and Ewedu.
you talk too much! what's your problem?
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by JasonScoolari: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
bodee:
you talk too much! what's your problem?
Dear bodee,

I believe you can hear my voice.....

Furck you!

Did you hear that? cheesy
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Reference(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Absolutely none of our business. A failed government was rewarded with another opportunity. Enjoy your school of hard knocks.
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by ThatFairGuy: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by koboko69: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
emmasege:
Mr APC Spokesperson, in case you didn't know, Osun workers and pensioners are yet to receive be paid for February. That's how Aregbesola also started before resorting to half salaries.

Be more concerned about Abia still owing months and leave a state owing just one month

3 Likes

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by ridbell01(m): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:

fosted son of ex convict (James Ibori)let your governor to rehabilitate dilapidated schs in your state before coming to osun say nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by freg2000: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mark my word, no miracle can happen with regards to salaries in that state. They will come up with another withchcraft terminology to describe oyetola style of irregular salary payment, maybe "remodulated'.
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by jidowu84: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Redoil:
Which one is modulated salary
Halfusal" as it fondly called in Osun. Or Better still AFUSA. oyetola and Alegbe (in igbo Tune) are Pioneer of Afusa in Africa. They are Bàba Afusa
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Optional09: 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
We told them they Said what’s AAC, I don’t know AAC. Now your father and mother will not knw you again when poverty tear your pants and you’ll walk on the street like destitute.

I don’t have pity for you
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Bar1941(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Safe the thrash oga, how is PDP better than APC? 90% of both parties actions and inactions are synonimous. Stop thinking one over two is greater than half.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by Midastorch(m): 5:24am On Mar 17, 2019
successmatters:

But you will not mention what that inflated Ballon in Abia Govt house is doing to your civil servant parents.....sorry ehn....

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by opeey(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2019
seunmsg:

The PDP government of Ayo Fayose failed to pay government workers for over 6 months before the party was voted out. Since coming on board, the APC government of Fayemi has been paying Ekiti workers regularly. Even in Osun state, the Oyetola administration has been paying workers steadily. That’s to tell you the people of Ekiti and Osun made no mistake in their political choices.

In the case of Abia, however, the governor is owing some category of state workers over 13 months salaries. Instead of voting him out, the people accepted some few liters of kerosene and voted him back to office. Election is over and salaries won’t still be paid. These are the people that deserves whatever comes out of their electoral choices.
it was Fayemi that caused the backlog of salary in ekiti..Fayemi was owing workers over 8months salary b4 handing over to fayose then.fayose came on board and clear the salaries.that was the reason why there was backlog of 6months salary on ground and Fayemi didn't pay the backlog since he took over government.he started paying salary from October when he was sworn in.
Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by seunmsg(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2019
opeey:

it was Fayemi that caused the backlog of salary in ekiti..Fayemi was owing workers over 8months salary b4 handing over to fayose then.fayose came on board and clear the salaries.that was the reason why there was backlog of 6months salary on ground and Fayemi didn't pay the backlog since he took over government.he started paying salary from October when he was sworn in.

Are you related to Lere Iroyinka? Why lie so shamelessly? Fayemi owed two months salaries before he handed over to Fayose in 2014 and that was for the month of July and September. It is also instructive to note that the GEJ government refused to release September allocation to him and Fayose already wrote to government bankers not to honor any loan request from the outgoing Fayemi administration. Come up with a more reasonable lie next time.

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers by emmasege: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nyamiri:

Has Ikpeazu paid Abia workers for January?

You're here talking nonsense when Ikpeazu is sprinkling kerosene on Igbos in Abia like cockroaches.
If you cared to know, I have no affinity with Abia or any Igbo land.

I can only comment about my state of origin- Osun. Get that saved in your skull.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Photos From Osinbajo's Visit To Ovie Of Uvwie Kingdom / Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.