Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Am - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am (1655 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am by dovedove234(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hello,

1 Like

Re: Am by czarina(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
It is well. I pray He grants your heart desires and you meet the woman of your dreams.

But wait, what of the females around you? You might get someone on nairaland sha but it's going to be a really long shot.

All the best!

5 Likes

Re: Am by sisisioge: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chai! You spoilt it where you insinuated that you have financial challenge embarassed. 43 is a good number. That's plenty older as required.

I swear it, for the sanity of the marriage institution and yours, you can't afford to be financially dependent. That's sisi telling you the truth hardcore .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is it so difficult to write "I'm?".
All I see is am am am.

I do wish you good luck in your search.

9 Likes

Re: Am by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jirair:
[s]Is it so difficult to write "I'm?".
All I see is am am am.
[/s]
I do wish you good luck in your search.

1 Like

Re: Am by lilmax(m): 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
where are my fam section singles?

1 Like

Re: Am by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2019
I’m not am

Then maybe someone might be interested.

5 Likes

Re: Am by ogawisdom(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2019
43 years jeez unmarried n struggling.

Something should be going fine with your life at 43 but it appears nothing is?

U need prayers

An average 43 years old should be married with 3 kids even if struggling angry

Never mind money can come at anytime even in 50s
Re: Am by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2019
sisisioge:
Chai! You spoilt it where you insinuated that you have financial challenge embarassed. 43 is a good number. That's plenty older as required.

I swear it, for the sanity of the marriage institution and yours, you can't afford to be financially dependent. That's sisi telling you the truth hardcore .
it is amazing really, how unrealistic people can be
Re: Am by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2019
ogawisdom:
U need prayers
Nothing wrong in being 43 and not rich, life happens.

4 Likes

Re: Am by edoman2016: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
sisisioge:

Why can't you ladies take a look at his potential? He is a Master degree holder, educated and honest about his financial status than the wannabes. In as much as the OP is not lazy and unambitious, a good woman should marry him and grow with him. It's a matter of time, money will come.

4 Likes

Re: Am by crackhaus: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
dovedove234:
Hello, am 43, years old,single, masters degree holder from south west, a God fearing, christian, hard working, i need a God fearing lady, any tribe or age, that can marry me, am not financially buoyant just managing myself,(NO INSULT PLS) please interested lady should whatsapp or call me on 08058727377
Good day sir,
As a God fearing Christian that you say you are, and for the fact you need a God fearing lady, I will offer you my piece and keep it in line with the bible.

It is said that he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from God. I put the latter part in bold because that is what most preachers love to highlight, in the sense that, even in your present financial state, finding a wife can make a man become more financially stable and improve his economic worth.
This is true, but ONLY if one indeed marries a good woman who is on the same spiritual wavelength as the man. This is the part some don't get to tell you.

Read the following thoroughly:
Proverbs 31:10
. Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth [is] far above rubies.

Proverbs 31:11
. The heart of her husband safely trusts her; So he will have no lack of gain.

Proverbs 31:12
. She does him good and not evil All the days of her life.

Proverbs 31:13
. She seeks wool and flax, And willingly works with her hands.

Proverbs 31:14
. She is like the merchant ships, She brings her food from afar.

Proverbs 31:15
. She also rises while it is yet night, And provides food for her household, And a portion for her maidservants.

Proverbs 31:16
. She considers a field and buys it; From her profits she plants a vineyard.

Proverbs 31:17
. She girds herself with strength, And strengthens her arms.

Proverbs 31:18
. She perceives that her merchandise [is] good, And her lamp does not go out by night.

Proverbs 31:19
. She stretches out her hands to the distaff, And her hand holds the spindle.

Proverbs 31:20
. She extends her hand to the poor, Yes, she reaches out her hands to the needy.

Proverbs 31:21
. She is not afraid of snow for her household, For all her household [is] clothed with scarlet.

Proverbs 31:22
. She makes tapestry for herself; Her clothing [is] fine linen and purple.

Proverbs 31:23
. Her husband is known in the gates, When he sits among the elders of the land.

Proverbs 31:24
. She makes linen garments and sells [them,] And supplies sashes for the merchants.

Proverbs 31:25
. Strength and honor [are] her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come.

Proverbs 31:26
. She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue [is] the law of kindness.

Proverbs 31:27
. She watches over the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness.

Proverbs 31:28
. Her children rise up and call her blessed; Her husband [also,] and he praises her:

Proverbs 31:29
. "Many daughters have done well, But you excel them all."

Proverbs 31:30
. Charm [is] deceitful and beauty [is] passing, But a woman [who] fears the LORD, she shall be praised.

Proverbs 31:31
. Give her of the fruit of her hands, And let her own works praise her in the gates.

I had to put the entire passage here so you can get the point more clearly - those are the qualities of the woman (good/virtuous) you should be looking for, anything less and you will continue to struggle. You might not remain in the same financial position, but you will continue to struggle just to make a wrong/bad wife look and feel more comfortable - you will never be content because she will never be content, and the grave will come earlier than expected.

My advise is this:
Get off the internet, your wife may not be here. You say you are a God fearing Christian and by that, i assume you attend a church. If you don't, start now.
Go to the elders or deacons and make your intentions known, of course they will ask you how you intend to cater for a wife, this is normal.
Tell them what you believe in your heart and sell yourself. It is best you do all this in a church where you are already known as a dedicated member.
There are women like you, some even as old as you who are all looking for husbands and they are in that church.
Some pastors will even tell you to point out the woman you like and they will take it up from there, some go further by meeting the well-to-do members and through them you are provided with something worth doing to be able to take care of yourself and your future wife.

You may wonder how i know all these, well i know things and like to know things. I'm not even a typical Christian who attends church regularly as a personal choice. However, knowledge is meant to be shared and i hope you took one or two things from it.

A truly devoted and God fearing Christian seeking a partner must as a matter of wisdom, seek for a partner in a place where there's a higher probability of meeting another devoted Christian..its that simple sir. That is why most churches prefer when their singles marry themselves or at least someone from the same denomination in another location.
This is not what will guarantee a blissful marriage, but for someone of your age and financial standing, it's a lot better to be safe and not take chances with random women.

Cheers...

10 Likes

Re: Am by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
A 43 yr-old man can't be single single at that age. You're either married with kids , or divorced with a kid or two at that age.

3 Likes

Re: Am by ogawisdom(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Swtcherries:
Nothing wrong in being 43 and not rich, life happens.

No one is talking about being rich, he doesn't even need to be rich he only needs to afford the basic things in life n get married n get going with life.

At 43 years a man has come a long way

1 Like

Re: Am by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
ogawisdom:

No one is talking about being rich, he doesn't even need to be rich he only needs to afford the basic things in life n get married n get going with life.

At 43 years a man has come a long way
My dear, I have seen life to an extent, even at my young age, I know that anything can happen even at the dying minute. This man has potentials and I believe he will make it. I know a family member that was financially struggling for years till he was 45+, he later got a good Job, today he is extra comfortable with his own house and cars. Don't rule anybody out.

3 Likes

Re: Am by ogawisdom(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Swtcherries:
My dear, I have seen life to an extent, even at my young age, I know that anything can happen even at the dying minute. This man has potentials and I believe he will make it. I know a family member that was financially struggling for years till he was 45+, he later got a good Job, today he is extra comfortable with his own house and cars. Don't rule anybody out.

While I am not ruling him out but there is no certainty that his case will be the same like DT of your family member. He might still struggle forever, he needs prayers to help him locate his destiny helpers. The story of life is different for everyone. I wish him the very best.
Re: Am by bellville: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Vellichor:
A 43 yr-old man can't be single single at that age. You're either married with kids , or divorced with a kid or two at that age.
especially a Yoruba man from the Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Am by sisisioge: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
edoman2016:

Why can't you ladies take a look at his potential? He is a Master degree holder, educated and honest about his financial status than the wannabes. In as much as the OP is not lazy and unambitious, a good woman should marry him and grow with him. It's a matter of time, money will come.

Potential is the reason we don't queue behind the profanely rich but opt for the cool guy who can hold his own right now. In other words, no one wants a poor potential. The bills won't wait until he hammers, will they? He's got to be able to hold his own while we hope for a better tomorrow together!

Call me whatever, its the hard truth. Geskia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am by Cannicus: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Vellichor:

Not too hard to believe.

I have a few friends like that.

All doing very well and still very much single.

Want one? Or two?

1 Like

Re: Am by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Am by Raalsalghul: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2019
ogawisdom:

U need prayers

You would make a good candidate for deadbeat dad. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am by Raalsalghul: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2019
crackhaus:

Good day sir,
As a God fearing Christian that you say you are, and for the fact you need a God fearing lady, I will offer you my piece and keep it in line with the bible.

It is said that he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from God. I put the latter part in bold because that is what most preachers love to highlight, in the sense that, even in your present financial state, finding a wife can make a man become more financially stable and improve his economic worth.
This is true, but ONLY if one indeed marries a good woman who is on the same spiritual wavelength as the man. This is the part some don't get to tell you.

Read the following thoroughly:

I had to put the entire passage here so you can get the point more clearly - those are the qualities of the woman (good/virtuous) you should be looking for, anything less and you will continue to struggle. You might not remain in the same financial position, but you will continue to struggle just to make a wrong/bad wife look and feel more comfortable - you will never be content because she will never be content, and the grave will come earlier than expected.

My advise is this:
Get off the internet, your wife may not be here. You say you are a God fearing Christian and by that, i assume you attend a church. If you don't, start now.
Go to the elders or deacons and make your intentions known, of course they will ask you how you intend to cater for a wife, this is normal.
Tell them what you believe in your heart and sell yourself. It is best you do all this in a church where you are already known as a dedicated member.
There are women like you, some even as old as you who are all looking for husbands and they are in that church.
Some pastors will even tell you to point out the woman you like and they will take it up from there, some go further by meeting the well-to-do members and through them you are provided with something worth doing to be able to take care of yourself and your future wife.

You may wonder how i know all these, well i know things and like to know things. I'm not even a typical Christian who attends church regularly as a personal choice. However, knowledge is meant to be shared and i hope you took one or two things from it.

A truly devoted and God fearing Christian seeking a partner must as a matter of wisdom, seek for a partner in a place where there's a higher probability of meeting another devoted Christian..its that simple sir. That is why most churches prefer when their singles marry themselves or at least someone from the same denomination in another location.
This is not what will guarantee a blissful marriage, but for someone of your age and financial standing, it's a lot better to be safe and not take chances with random women.

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Am by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
dovedove234:
Hello, am 43, years old,single, masters degree holder from south west, a God fearing, christian, hard working, i need a God fearing lady, any tribe or age, that can marry me, am not financially buoyant just managing myself, (NO INSULT PLS) please interested lady should whatsapp or call me on 08058727377
May the Almighty grant the desires of your heart! Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Marry A Single Mother With Five Daughters? / Why Are Married Daughters Charged This Way? / Odogwu Asks His Wife Aisha To Leave His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.