Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) (25311 Views)

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
instead of you to go hustle you, dey buzy dey sell nonsense, tank your God say no be me catch you, if not by now your eye for don fat grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by forghon: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Benz loading
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by Tupacc: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
WarriAproko:
Okrika pant would be sold to pant buyers... 300k cool Good business

E no dey work
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
blessedweapon:
No new track from Speed Darlington
No new comment from NwaA maikpe

Life couldn't be more cruel embarassed

I remember that idiat

I was going to troll majority of them, then I realized what's the need
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by noisy45(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Buy new pant stain it with chicken blood and sell while must u steal pant
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by Meritocracy: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
He's lucky they didn't burn him
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by elitefi02(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
How many times person to tell una to stay away from this--set ur head well for me--i no won talk again--
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by elitefi02(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
How many times person go tell una to stay away from this--set ur head well for me--i no won talk again--
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
See tohyorsih pants there, no wonder dem don use her
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
All this delta will just come and be spoiling edo state for we the edos ...he must be an igbo

Modified: it seem this people wont stop unless we start attacking the source which is the native doctors
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Those ones doesn't work
exactly
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Imagine trying to sell Oba of Benin's wife pant...
you better watch your tongue before u r traced and dealth with...You don't use such words when it comes to the Obs of Benin and his dynasty.
Re: Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Imagine trying to sell Oba of Benin's wife pant...
you better watch your tongue before u r traced and dealth with...You don't use such words when it comes to the Oba of Benin and his dynasty. You must not open your mouth to talk all the time, it might land you in trouble. The world is a small place u know. So watch your tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

FSARS Personnel To Be Issued Guns Only When Responding To Violent Crimes / Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.