Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam (505 Views)

Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Abdulsalam Saleh Abdulkareem For $1.3 Million Fraud (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Oyhewande92018: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Abdulsalam is 3months and has just three weeks to live. Yes just 3weeks.
<An appeal from a pained mother>
"It all started when he was two and half weeks old. I noticed he was coughing seriously, so I took him to Bowen teaching hospital in ogbomosho where he was given a drug but the cough still got worse. After two weeks, I took him back and they carried an xray test on him where by d doctor stated that the heart of the baby is big, which was not suppose to be, hence, we were refer to UITH ,Ilorin for an eco test.
The test result reveal there was a large PDA implying that a hole in the heart with several pulmonary hypertension. The result was taken back to Bowen after which we were refer to OAU Teaching hospital ife for another eco test. This test also revealed that d veins that carried blood from the heart to the body is too tiny and his heart is working with force, thereby,the only solution is for d doctor to perform an urgent surgery on d baby within 3weeks.
The surgery cost 3.5million naira although, we have raised 1million leaving us with a balance of 2.5million naira to go.
I hereby solicit for your support to help my baby live.no amount is too small but time is much limited. May God reward you with abundance as you help me to bear this huge burden (AMEN)
ACC NAME:OLADAPO SIMIYAT. A.
ACC NO:0724383573
BANK:ACCESS
For further enquiries,please contact these numbers.
Mother:08146975151
Father: 07062302163

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Aliyeous(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
this is urgent please help is needed. probably this should be pushed to the front page
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by kufre2010: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2019
Are you begging for help from infidels? If we help you finish , if riot start na you go first rush us. Muslim mentality is something else
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by doffman: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2019
@mod, this is kind of post to be in front page . Kindly do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by doffman: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2019
kufre2010:
Are you begging for help from infidels? If we help you finish , if riot start na you go first rush us. Muslim mentality is something else
Your name said it all.

1 Like

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by johnmartus(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2019
kufre2010:
you should have do yourself a favor by keep quiet. Since you don't have money to give.

1 Like

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by slinkky(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2019
kufre2010:
Why not just keep quite, since you are not going to help, instead of directing such hatred at an innocent 3 months old infant. Tell if this baby was to have been brought to Jesus in his days, will he ask the mother her religion first before healing him.

1 Like

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by kufre2010: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2019
slinkky:
Why not just keep quite, since you are not going to help, instead of directing such hatred at an innocent 3 months old infant. Tell if this baby was to have been brought to Jesus in his days, will he ask the mother her religion first before healing him.

Apology please, my comment is not directed toward the baby but was intended to stop religious discrimination especially by Muslims toward Christians may be the way and place I put it is not right. Mod put this on front page a life need to be save please

1 Like

Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2019
3.5million is small change for politicians. Even the government of that state can handle this situation. But No, it's our small 5k, and 10k you people want for this next level?

Meet Elrufia or Buhari. This na small issue..
Re: Help!please Help Save Baby Ahmad Abdulsalam by kufre2010: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Op u can as well write a passionate appeal for financial help letters to politicians, foundations and organisation for less privileged etc, tv and radio stations, do fast a life need to be save, who knows that child may be our saviour in this country

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C300 - Give away price / Investors Oversubscribe March FGN Bonds By N140bn / Watch As Osibanjo, Aregbosola Others Break Down Bola Tinubu's Blueprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.