Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Forget Good Content, Build Domain Authority At All Costs. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forget Good Content, Build Domain Authority At All Costs. (816 Views)

Expired Domain Thread: Buy Expired Domain With High Domain Authority For SEO / Free DA Checker, PA Checker Tools – Free Domain Authority Checker Tool / 11 Killer Ways To Increase Domain Authority 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Good Content, Build Domain Authority At All Costs. by Silvermoney: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Google's March 'Core" Algorithm update has once again proved that good content is overrated. I mean, yet again, over the last few days, my sites' posts' rankings and corresponding traffic have dropped less than 50%, even for keywords for which I am indisputably sure that I have the best, most detailed, most helpful content. Replaced by bigger name sites with so-called domain authority, even with their crappy empty content..

So bloggers and other webmasters, forget what you've been told. Content is overrated. Google doesn't care how good or long your content is. They only care about the domain authority. Even for low competition keywords. It's that simple. The key is to build domain authority (high powered backlinks etc).

I need to know who can help me build solid domain authority within the shortest possible time. If you have solid SEO experience with such matters, please drop a comment here and possibly costs if applicable.

1 Like

Re: Forget Good Content, Build Domain Authority At All Costs. by maxweb(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Silvermoney:
Google's March 'Core" Algorithm update has once again proved that good content is overrated. I mean, yet again, over the last few days, my sites' posts' rankings and corresponding traffic have dropped less than 50%, even for keywords for which I am indisputably sure that I have the best, most detailed, most helpful content. Replaced by bigger name sites with so-called domain authority, even with their crappy empty content..

So bloggers and other webmasters, forget what you've been told. Content is overrated. Google doesn't care how good or long your content is. They only care about the domain authority. Even for low competition keywords. It's that simple. The key is to build domain authority (high powered backlinks etc).

I need to know who can help me build solid domain authority within the shortest possible time. If you have solid SEO experience with such matters, please drop a comment here and possibly costs if applicable.

I can help you.
Max time:can't really say because when I'm done and you're on front page you still have to continue by yourself. But it will take me about two to four weeks to build a high domain authority.
My price is not much. Starting from 8,000 naira sa.
Re: Forget Good Content, Build Domain Authority At All Costs. by Cyberleets: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
True...site traffic dropped drastically. I was thinking it was Becos I migrated to a new host.

Anyways, currently building tons of high DA backlinks...
Re: Forget Good Content, Build Domain Authority At All Costs. by Silvermoney: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cyberleets:
True...site traffic dropped drastically. I was thinking it was Becos I migrated to a new host.

Anyways, currently building tons of high DA backlinks...

Can you share insights on how to go about building high DA backlinks as quickly as possible?

I don't even mind if it's not site wide. I just need one or two super money articles to return to their SERP pole positions.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A P2P Donation Website / Need A Dev To Build A Website Similar To Mp3skulls / Unable To Access Some Sites From Using GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.