Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Made A Mistake I Will Never Repeat - #etinosa Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made A Mistake I Will Never Repeat - #etinosa Breaks Silence (503 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Mistake I Will Never Repeat - #etinosa Breaks Silence by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
;Actress Etinosa Idemudia have finally break silence after her naked video on MC Galaxy Live Video went Viral today.Writing on her Instagram page she posted this �

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-made-a-mistake-i-will-never-repeat-etinosa-breaks-silence/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Made A Mistake I Will Never Repeat - #etinosa Breaks Silence by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
BIT-CH MADLY NEEDED SOME ATTENTION AND SHE GOT IT......EVEN PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO NEVER HEARD OF HER BEFORE NOW KNOW SHE EXISTS.....SHIKENA.
Re: I Made A Mistake I Will Never Repeat - #etinosa Breaks Silence by emeijeh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Drunk you were,

Olosho you are.

Gerrarahere
Re: I Made A Mistake I Will Never Repeat - #etinosa Breaks Silence by Jessyjack(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
please get out!!! you have gotten the attention you have been craving for and your Instagram followers have increased so shut up...!!!! As you no see movie roles, you decided to plan with Galaxy to go nude... disgusting thing!
Re: I Made A Mistake I Will Never Repeat - #etinosa Breaks Silence by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
You wanted an extra mile and so you went.. Better sharrap!! Cos most of us dey high and still dey coordinate. Never blame it on the Alcohol

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Confirms She Has Tasted Uche Nwachukwu’s Carrot / Nike Fined N5.6billon As EU Reveals Sportswear Giant’s Sin / Bleep You! You Are Owing Me Too,” Hotelier Blasts The Owner Of Escape Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.