Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? (590 Views)

Captain-marvel-2019 / Captain Marvel 2019 Movie / Captain Marvel Movie Posters 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by obonujoker(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
After watching captain Marvel's movie, I'm sorry to say, I don't understand how she'd be able to defeat Thanos... To be honest, she's no match for Thor...

Well except there's another way to defeat Thanos sha
Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by greatnaija01: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2019
They just want to show GIRL POWER... these marvel guys want to show support for FEMINISTS all over the world. so they make a super heroine who is partly from earth and space.... as a mimic SUPER GIRL... she will be more powerful when it comes to thanos.... they can make anything happen.

BUT

Thanos can be defeated easily... BY................... ANTMAN.

AntMAN is very very powerful BUT the Marvel people have undermined his power.

ANTMAN could have entered into THANOS's HEAD as little as he can be... then ONCE inside his HEAD... he can disconnect his brain and SUDDENLY GROW BIG.... see they THANOS guy head go BURST.

that is a simple way o. There are many other ways to defeat him.

obonujoker:
After watching captain Marvel's movie, I'm sorry to say, I don't understand how she'd be able to defeat Thanos... To be honest, she's no match for Thor...

1 Like

Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by finalboss(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
greatnaija01:
They just want to show GIRL POWER... these marvel guys want to show support for FEMINISTS all over the world. so they make a super heroine who is partly from earth and space.... as a mimic SUPER GIRL... she will be more powerful when it comes to thanos.... they can make anything happen.

BUT

ANTMAN could have entered into THANOS's HEAD as little as he can be... then ONCE inside his HEAD... he can disconnect his brain and SUDDENLY GROW BIG.... see they THANOS guy head go BURST.

rubbish. You think anyone can just take down thanos just like that ?. Enter his skull and just burst his brain. Without infinity stones thanos can still take down the avengers. i hope you know thanos can't die and you can't even penetrate him. Mad titan
Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
finalboss:
rubbish. You think anyone can just take down thanos just like that ?. Enter his skull and just burst his brain. Without infinity stones thanos can still take down the avengers. i hope you know thanos can't die and you can't even penetrate him. Mad titan

Don't mind the dude. Thanos that beat hulk fatally without having to use the power stone. Hulk couldn't even manifest again after the beating. The infinite stones are just for buff up.. That titan is strong mehn.

Now that he has the time stone, beating him is gonna be more hard since he can easily take a peak at the future, see how he would be defected and plan to avert it.

Endgame would be bomb
Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by finalboss(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
HenryDion:

Don't mind the dude. Thanos that beat hulk fatally without having to use the power stone. Hulk couldn't even manifest again after the beating. The infinite stones are just for buff up.. That titan is strong mehn.

Now that he has the time stone, beating him is gonna be more hard since he can easily take a peak at the future, see how he would be defected and plan to avert it.

Endgame would be bomb
he's strongest out of all his kind. For him to beat the hulk like that. You see how he was throwing the punch ?. Just like a well trained boxer. He can increase his rage just like hulk and doomsday. They call him dark lord
Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
finalboss:
he's strongest out of all his kind. For him to beat the hulk like that. You see how he was throwing the punch ?. Just like a well trained boxer. He can increase his rage just like hulk and doomsday. They call him dark lord

The dude is my favorite super villain. I don't even see him as a villain. He merely want to help check the world population. Someone has to make the hard decision lol grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
obonujoker:

But where did u hear that it's captain marvel that will defeat thanos or u are just making assumptions? According to infinity war iron man has a BIG role in defeating thanos and that was why Dr strange let thanos have the time stone and spear iron man. So u don't need to stress urself, defeating thanos would be a collective work of the very first avengers (Thor, iron man, Hawkeye, black widow, captain America) and captain marvel.

1 Like

Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
greatnaija01:

BUT

Dude wtf r u saying?

1 Like

Re: How Can Captain Marvel Defeat Thanos?? by HerCuteness(f): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2019
HenryDion:

Endgame would be bomb
you right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Diane Talks Deeply With Mercy About Her 'mystery' Guy In The House / Your Top 3 Action Movies On Netflix /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.