Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Distributors Needed Nationwide. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distributors Needed Nationwide. (646 Views)

ETHANOL Marketers/distributors Needed Nationwide Price N95,000/Drum / 250 OFFLINE & ONLINE Marketer,Representative Needed Nationwide.Paid #90,000 Abv. / Coordinators Needed Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Needed Nationwide. by Wizdivine: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATIONWIDE. A Company in Philippine Wants Distributors in Lagos, PH, Uyo, Calabar, Abuja, Bayelsa, Kano,etc. Inbox me with your location for more information. Limited lot available.. Phone number- 07057392060 facebook- divine victor bassey
Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide. by Wizdivine: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
we are processing your request and we will get back those who are interested shortly.........
Please to those who is willing to be our distributors, inbox(SMS) me ur location with phone number.......
Thanks
Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide. by balqees004(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wizdivine:
DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED NATIONWIDE.
A Company in Philippine Wants Distributors in Lagos, PH, Uyo,
Calabar, Abuja, Bayelsa, Kano,etc. Inbox me with your location for
more information. Limited lot available..
Phone number- 07057392060
facebook- divine victor bassey
What's the company producing?
Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide. by live4christ: 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wizdivine:
we are processing your request and we will get back those who are interested shortly.........
Please to those who is willing to be our distributors, inbox(SMS) me ur location with phone number.......
Thanks
sent you a text now
Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide. by Bengatha: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
What are you into?
Unveil what products you are producing?
Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide. by Wizdivine: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bengatha:
What are you into?
Unveil what products you are producing?
you will be told in the seminar.
All you need to do is to send me your location and phone number, to reserve a sit for you.
Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide. by live4christ: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2019
Wizdivine:

you will be told in the seminar.
All you need to do is to send me your location and phone number, to reserve a sit for you.
simplycGnld....scam
Re: Distributors Needed Nationwide. by Wizdivine: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2019
live4christ:
simplycGnld....scam
with due respect, you don't just sit and say what you dont know. If you are not interested, u stay away from it.
It is not GNLD and this notice is for interested people.
"human progress always has been so slow because people are reluctant to accept new ideas" NAPOLEON HILL

(1) (Reply)

Sims Nigeria Limited Management Trainee & Exp. Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / Urgent!!!! / 5 Factors That Will Determine How Far You Will Go In Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.