Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid (958 Views)

Learners Forum (learners.ng) For Sale / Learners.ng For Sale, Lets Bid / Life Learners Training Centre Web Design Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
One of my outstanding work www.learners.ng is for sale, I am placing the price at only 15K. I am moving into classified platform, and I don't have hands to help me in publishing.

So if you think you have a future with Publishing educating and helpful contents this site is for you.

Also note that after purchase you'll continue with the yearly update of the .ng domain.

The price I am placing the site can not be compared to the worth, The price is not up to the domain cost and the design put together.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Also domain www.learners.com.ng points to it.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Also the site is coded having in mind Adsense terms and conditions.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Currently my Adsense Ads runs on the site, so after purchase, you can either choose to partner with me by leaving the Ad and share my Adsense revenue at month end or add your own Adsense Ads.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Also note that You should already have a hosting account or get a new one where I'll transfer the site after purchase.

If you don't already have hosting account, you'll get an average one here in Nigeria from 3-5K, I'll help you with the setup.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Wisdombankxz: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Emperoo:
Also note that You should already have a hosting account or get a new one where I'll transfer the site after purchase.

If you don't already have hosting account, you'll get an average one here in Nigeria from 3-5K, I'll help you with the setup.

Please kindly drop your digits
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wisdombankxz:

Please kindly drop your digits
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
interested? Call me.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2019
..or reply.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by error4040: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emperoo:
One of my outstanding work www.learners.ng is for sale, I am placing the price at only 15K. I am moving into classified platform, and I don't have hands to help me in publishing.

So if you think you have a future with Publishing educating and helpful contents this site is for you.

Also note that after purchase you'll continue with the yearly update of the .ng domain.

The price I am placing the site can not be compared to the worth, The price is not up to the domain cost and the design put together.
hello, please can you share the theme and plugin you are using I want to convert my blog to a more simple look like yours.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
error4040:

hello, please can you share the theme and plugin you are using I want to convert my blog to a more simple look like yours.
I am using Newspaper theme for PC and WpTouch for Smartphones, the both are commercial.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Also I can re-design the above from scratch for anyone who's interested, it'll be more of a replica.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by error4040: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emperoo:

I am using Newspaper theme for PC and WpTouch for Smartphones, the both are commercial.
Appreciated.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2019
error4040:
Appreciated.
Kul.
Re: Learners.ng For Sale Lets Bid by Emperoo: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Note* I am not selling Learners with my Adsense, If you are buying Learners.ng you'll have to do a fresh Adsense Application and probably you'll be accepted, otherwise contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Highest Adsense Cpc I've Ever Seen On My Account / Print On Demand Business: How To Start / NAIRALAND NEW FONT. YOUR OPINION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.