Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Final Battle For 2023 Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Battle For 2023 Politics (4655 Views)

2023: Politics Without Ideas - Reuben Abati / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / See Why Igbos Are Not Serious About 2023 Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Battle For 2023 Politics by mrvitalis(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2019
dokie:

You say likely do? PDP has no option than to give it to the north.

Apart from the SS, no other zone will vote for an igbo man and vice versa. Giving it to a Yoruba man is out of it completely.

So it's North. Its either kwankwaso or tambuwal.

How do u know no other tribe would vote for an igbo man ?
Re: The Final Battle For 2023 Politics by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2019
dammiecool:

SW has nothing to loose they already have 8 years as president, another 8 years as vice president, u guys should be more concern how power will come to south east not struggling to deputise d north

That is why there can never be a united south. 8yrs of presidency, another.8yrs of vp yet you still want presidency all to yourself. You see selfishness and greed. Other zones will help you keep it in the north. Afterall there are three zones in the north. Let it go round.
Re: The Final Battle For 2023 Politics by ogmask: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

The only way apc can retain power is to zone the tickets to SS/SE simple

As things stand today, I will say yes. But let's wait to see what happens in the coming years. You never say never with nigeria. Politicians.
Re: The Final Battle For 2023 Politics by vladimiros: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
ogmask:

As things stand today, I will say yes. But let's wait to see what happens in the coming years. You never say never with nigeria. Politicians.

I am from the SS

my region and SE will vote PDP in 2023, even if its a goat representing PDP..

pdp will field a Northerner...

nobody in the SS and SE is going to vote Osinbanjo

its the hard truth
Re: The Final Battle For 2023 Politics by ogmask: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
vladimiros:

I am from the SS

my region and SE will vote PDP in 2023, even if its a goat representing PDP..

pdp will field a Northerner...

nobody in the SS and SE is going to vote Osinbanjo

its the hard truth

You can only speak for yourself and maybe those around you. APC got more votes in the SS and SE this 2019 than in 2015. If the pdp will win the presidency in 2023 it will not be because of the number of votes the APC get from your region but because of the votes they lost in SW and the North.
Re: The Final Battle For 2023 Politics by MyMouth(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
ogmask:

I understand what you mean brother. Bit I do not see a Kwankwanso ticket as a good one for the pdp. What is happening in kano is simply voter apathy. Most of the pple stayed away from the PUs. The win margin is too small to make any significant conclusion for the red cap god. Just try to imagine what it would have been had the ganduje video not emerge.
That video was genjuge's killer! Without that video, who born kwankwaso?

1 Like

Re: The Final Battle For 2023 Politics by ogmask: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
MyMouth:

That video was genjuge's killer! Without that video, who born kwankwaso?

You are right Bro .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Speech On Ndi Igbo And Biafra(long Read) / Muslims Condmens Emir Sanusi's Daughter's Handshake With Osibanjo / Achimugu Is The Second Person To Die Of Coronavirus In Nigeria -Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.