Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Talk To Teni Every Day – Niniola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Talk To Teni Every Day – Niniola (481 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Talk To Teni Every Day – Niniola by oluchisimfred: 3:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Niniola who disclosed how proud she is of the growth of her younger sister, Teni, in the music industry, also disclosed that she talks to her everyday. Niniola who spoke in an interview with Sunday Scoop, said she talks to Teni everyday as opposed to what some people think, because apart from music, they are also blood sisters. 

“Teni is my baby sister and her success makes me proud. That is my baby doing good and I am very happy for her. That is how a big sister should feel. As a big sister, we talk every day as opposed to what some people think. Apart from music, we are blood sisters.”

The songstress who didn't rule out a collaboration with Teni, urged people to stay vigilant as anything could come up between them. Niniola who further disclosed that 2019 has started off on a good note for her, said  “I have released my first single of 2019, titled Designer, and it is doing well. I plan to release its video very soon.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/17/i-talk-to-teni-every-day-niniola/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Talk To Teni Every Day – Niniola by itspzpics(m): 4:44am On Mar 17, 2019
R u sure

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Kevin Ikeduba Talks About Fornication Before Marriage / Davido Licks Chioma’s Face As They Reunite After 2 Months Apart (video) / MC Galaxy dragged for promoting song with video of nude girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.