Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees (53392 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by CioAngels(f): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shame to Okowa, rather than improve delta state, he sold all the legacies he met in the state for personal gains. Onyeoshi.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by bmos(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Okowa get shame? He has totally destroyed education in Delta state. Every governor in Delta state is worse than the last, at least Uduaghan did little renovation and provided free buses to commute students. All gone under Okowa.

You guys knew these and still went ahead to vote him
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by cashmoney2015: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Success is a Sapele Born child, even the headmiatress was my primary school teacher at Omarin Primary School 2.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SocialJustice: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
bmos:

You guys knew these and still went ahead to vote him
Is there a place in Nigeria where votes count?
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by TEYA: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
They are 45 minutes apart. 2 different towns entirely with very different lifestyles.
That is how I try to explain to many southerners that although i am a northerner I am not Hausa grin grin
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SocialJustice: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
TEYA:

That is how I try to explain to many southerners that although i am a northerner I am not Hausa grin grin
Yeah, I know. I was like that too until I met Daniel in university. He was a Christian aboki and he explained to me that he wasn't Hausa too. That Hausa is to the North what pidgin is to the South. We are still very good friends to this day.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by TEYA: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
SocialJustice:
Yeah, I know. I was like that too until I met Daniel in university. He was a Christian aboki and he explained to me that he wasn't Hausa too. That Hausa is to the North what pidgin is to the South. We are still very good friends to this day.
Nigeria is complex, isn't it?
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by CampGilead: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nigerians are good people. My 3 gbosas for those that came to this little angel rescue. God bless us all in Jesus name.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SocialJustice: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
TEYA:

Nigeria is complex, isn't it?
Yeah that's why I love her so much but it is a pity the country is being poorly managed. Nigeria's multi ethnicity is an untapped tourism resource worth billions of dollars, probably more than oil and gas. Instead, we make it the reason to fight and murder ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by TruthinAction: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

She's been enrolled in a private primary school in the town.

Good to hear that.

1 Like

Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by TruthinAction: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
wink2015:

Delta state is a pidgin English colony.

It is in their blood.

No matter the number of times you bath a pig the pig will always soiled itself.

The same thing with the south west Yoruba state where Yoruba is spoken in all the neighborhood.

Go to Nysc orientation camp and see Yoruba corper speaking Yoruba language before non Yoruba corp members.

These are people who claim to be university graduate who are supposed to be speaking standard English language.

I understand. Even the Hausas do the same thing. I hope all these will change over time when we have the right leaders.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by Kooldame: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Brave girl,she's ever ready and willing to learn.What a rare gem.She's one in a million.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SmallSimba: 5:43am On Mar 18, 2019
TruthinAction:

Those who paid her school fees are very stupid to pay for bad education. If they want to help her, they should get her admission in another school. Look at the pidgin English she spoke. Is this the kind of education we want our children to have? Even look at the learning environment. I feel like weeping for the fallen standard of education in Nigeria. That school Principal should be sacked. What a shame? I went to a government school. In our days, you dare not speak pidgin English or vernacular.

What is wrong with speaking vernacular?
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by SmallSimba: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2019
deavicky:
The people that are offering to pay this gal fee should also try and fix the roof of her class cos other students their deserves better learning too.

And what will YOU do?
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2019
SocialJustice:
Isn't that what INEC told you?
too bad.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by TruthinAction: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2019
SmallSimba:

What is wrong with speaking vernacular?

This question suggests the kind of education you have received. I really wonder the kind of school you went to. OK run a school and tell everyone they can speak their native language and see the result.
Re: Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees by myners007: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2019
springtech:

*flouted
flaunt[flawnt]
SYNONYMS|EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGINSEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR flaunt ON THESAURUS.COM
verb (used without object)
to parade or display oneself conspicuously, defiantly, or boldly.
to wave conspicuously in the air.
verb (used with object)
to parade or display ostentatiously:
to flaunt one's wealth.
to ignore or treat with disdain:
He was expelled for flaunting military regulations.(English master so what is your take on this sentence)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian University With the Highest Number Of Rich Kids? / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.