Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? (1161 Views)

Nigeria’s Public Debt Hits N97.34 Trillion, Rises By 10.7% / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2019
What business can one invest in with 10 million naira? How much profit will it be generating
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by BoboKush(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Invest 2 million naira in me i get guarantor abeg
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by Alexious(m): 7:07am On Mar 17, 2019
Excaperx:
What business can one invest in with 10 million naira? How much profit will it be generating
i have transport business am setting up in abuja. The idea is a bus( 45 to 50 seater capacity) transit company 4 abuja that will work like uber for buses. I can send a financial projection and detailed busines plan. Start up on a small scale is 5million naira. On a daily basis, the bus can generate between 50 to 100thsnd. Its lucrative and am seeking partners to start up. Thanks and i hope u are sincere.
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by daddytime(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Sure you can if you have the right information as I do...I can put you through...all legit.

I can help you get a top notch confectionery franchise and run it for you..

It's a big one and taking over...

Watch this space....
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by philcz(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy Sure thing, just find a sure two odd on bet9ja and continue doing that

1 Like

Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by keneryhark(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2019
you would not only be rich, you can become wealthy , all that is needed is investing in a unique startup that is developed to solve problems associated with the basic need of life which are food , shelter , clothing and transportation. I have a unique business idea called trek. kindly visit this link to know more. https://www.nairaland.com/4992454/investor-needed-partner-co-owner-startup
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by osato45: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Excaperx:

use your 10 million and purchase tbills in any bank for 365 days at 15%. thank me later
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by Nbote(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2019
osato45:

use your 10 million and purchase tbills in any bank for 365 days at 15%. thank me later

And U think dat us more lucrative dan other business ventures? Correct me if I'm wrong 15% of 10m amounts to 1.5m a year which is equivalent to 125k a month
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by AdsenseSnow(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2019
grin the answer is yes
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by osato45: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nbote:

And U think dat us more lucrative dan other business ventures? Correct me if I'm wrong 15% of 10m amounts to 1.5m a year which is equivalent to 125k a month
You can invest that 10m in any biz and still have nothing to show forth. why because this is nigeria and our biz environment is harsh. Why not allow your money work for you while you finally get grip on a biz idea that is worth investing. I mean understanding the pros and cons of the biz idea, if possible understudy a firm that does same biz you want to do, so you don't squander your money away
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by nelvz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
I have two lines of investments that can generate 100% within 13months with only 3m.
Let's be partners
neo4care@gmail.com
send an email and let's fix a meeting within Lagos.
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by ewawumi(f): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Excaperx:
Abegi invest 3m in me and i will pay it back with interest in one year I have collateral also in case of any doubt
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by johnkey: 4:20am On Mar 18, 2019
ewawumi:
Abegi invest 3m in me and i will pay it back with interest in one year I have collateral also in case of any doubt
Wow I like your confidence.
Re: Can You Become Rich By 10 Million Naira As A Start Up? by Damitism: 6:35am On Mar 20, 2019
Too many people here trying to milk the OP. Be wise Mr Op so that you won't be scammed.

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw From Your Limited Paypal Account(s) / Guys Learn How To Make Up To 20k Weekly From LPV / Get Publisher Rocket For Your Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.